Locked In

Why Can't You Accept?

   I fall back a bit surprised that he hit me, hard, and I just look at him, tears soak my face. "WHAT TH HELL ARE YOU DOING HOSEOK?!?" He yelled loudly. I reach out towards him, trying to shush him because I didn't want the other guys waking up. "GET YOUR ING HANDS OFF ME BEFORE I HIT YOU AGAIN," he yelled in outrage. Thats when I heard the other boys walking down the hall grummbling. I look at Namjoon but he just kept pacing around the room cussing up a storm. Suga's the first one to the door and when he see's the big red mark on my cheek and blood running down my lip he runs to my side worried. "J-Hope what happened to your face?!? He asked histarical. Thats when all the others came and and seen the bloody mess. I look down shamefully not wanting to reveal what I done. That's when Namjoon stoped pacing and said to the others, "you wana know what happened to his?!? Fine I'll tell you, I punched him thats what happened to his ing face!" Rapmon still hasn't calmed down. That's when Jin spoke up, he was always the peace keeper of Bangtan. "Namjoon, why did you hit J-Hope?" He asked softley. "Why don't you ask Hoseok! Rapmon yelled "I should of hit him harder," Rapmon mumbled. "calm down Namjoon!" Jungkook shouted, Jin walked over to Hoseok who was now bawling. "What happened?" Jin said synthapaticly. "I-I kissed him" I say in a bare whisper. Thats when Rapmon ran out of the room yelling 'he had enough'and then we heard the door slam. Suga followed Namjoon, hoping to calm him down why the rest of the guys forced me to tell them everything. After explaning everything, I got up without a word to go to the bathroom and rinse off the dry caked blood. I looked in the mirror, I look like a mess I thought to myself. I grabed a wash cloth and started cleaning my mess of a face. Thats when Jimin walked in the bathroom behind me, grinning ear to ear. "Jimin what's so amus-" Before I could say amusing Jimin walks up to me putting his hands around my waist and looked up at me, "hey hyungiiiieee" he said sounding babyish. I push him away from me. "Get off Jimin I've had enough for one day," I say. "But hyungiiieee" he pouted as he tried to grab me again. "Jimin stop I DON'T feel tht way about you ok? So can you just leave me alone?!?" And with that I left the bathroom and ran into the computer and locked myself in there.