The Talk

Why Can't You Accept?

    Its been four days since that horrible day. I'm still in the computer room, I refuse to get out. So far, five of the guys kept begging me multiple times to come out, but I kept refusing them all so they stoped asking. Every night, Jin slips food under the door for me to eat but I refuse that too.

five days

six days

1 week

2 weeks

3 weeks

1 month

   I finally decided to eat after six days, but other than that I haven't left this room. I know I missed a couple of fan signings and I know a concert is coming up but I don't care. Jin told me if I miss the concert, then I'm out of the band. I haven't decided if I will show up or not. I was staring up at the wall until a noise broke my focus. It was V and the other members arguing about something in the next room. "You need to stop fighting with J-Hope and just make up!" I heard Suga yell.  "Yeah but you weren't the one he was kissing all over, you would still be mad if he kissed any of you!" Namjoon argued obviously frustrated. "No, I wouldn't." Suga said softly, "I would be the bigger man and talk to him. Obviously, he is really upset for what he did." 

"Huuhh I geuss your right. Fine I'll talk to him." Namjoon mumbled defeated.

   I heard walking then two quick raps on the door, "I need to talk to you." Rapmon said desperatly. "No, I don't want to talk to anyone!" I say through sobs. "Huuhh. Very well then. I'm breaking the door down." He said calmly. I didn't think he would actually break down the door to talk to me, but then again, he is a little crazy. I look at the door and with a bang and a ouch Namjoon brakes through the door and was now on the floor from the fall. He looks up at me and smiles, my heart did a small flip. Namjoon gets up and sits on the couch beside me. "Hey," he says. "Hi," I whisper back. "Namjoon, I really don't want to talk to you right--" He cuts me off. "Well, I want to talk so you can listen. I'm sorry for hitting you and being all mad, I know you have strong feelings for me and..um...I'm sorry," He says while looking down at his hands. I was totally confused, I couldn't believe he said that, I was shocked so it took me a while to speak. "Namjoon, you don't have to apologize,`whatdid was wrong, and I know you don't think of me that way. If anyone, I should be the one apologizing, so um I'm sorry." We were both quiet for a little while, then he put his hand on my leg and looks at me. "Well um I got something to tell you actually. W-well I um ok so remember when you kissed me?" He asked. "Yea" I said confused. "Well remember when you first kissed me how I didn't pull away?" "Uh-huh" was all I was able to mumble. "Well that's cause um I was surprised and also I think maybe I kind of liked it. Don't get me wrong, I'm straight but I just think that maybe i kind of like you a little more then friends."