Pepero Day~ (Hojong Version)

Infinity (Hojong/Myungjong drabbles and oneshots~)

11-11-11 was Pepero Day. A day where you can give your girlfriend, boyfriend, friends, and family a nice box of Pepero.  Basically, another Valentine's day. Some people don't like to go all out. Some people would just buy a box, put a nice ribbon on it, and give it to their friends. But Sungjong wanted to go ALL OUT, on Pepero day. And of course, the Pepero would be for his lover, Hoya.

Sungjong, Hoya, and Woohyun were in the living room watching TV. Hoya was getting ready for his schedule, while Woohyun and Sungjong was watching Star King. Everything was fine until Sunggyu entered the room.

"Woohyunn~" Sunggyu called out as he entered Infinite's dorm. He had a plastic bag in his hand. "Guess what day it is!"

Woohyun looked up at the TV. "..A Friday?"

"Nooooo! Its Pepero day!"

"Oh." Woohyun said, not having any interest of Pepero day. He went back to the TV.

There was a long silence.

"So.. don't you have ANYTHING for me?" Sunggyu asked, slightly pouting.

"Um.. a free...hug?" Woohyun said smiling. He opened up his arms in front of Sunggyu.

"Aish.." Sunggyu said. "I got you some Pepero but you didn't get some for ME?" Sunggyu took out a box of Pepero from the plastic bag and threw it at Nam Woohyun's chest. "Here. And don't bother coming into my room tonight. Your sleeping on the couch."

Woohyun had a dumbfounded expression on his face as his hyung walked away. 

"W-Wait a minute! Gyuu! Come backk!" Woohyun got off the couch and ran to catch up Sunggyu.

Sungjong couldn't help but giggle at the two. Woohyun was never the type of person to do those type of things. He thought it was a big waste of time. Why get his lover a box of sticks when you can just have with the guy? It just didn't make any sense to him. There was already Valentine's day. Why bother have a Pepero Day?

"Woohyun hyung is so clueless sometimes.." Hoya said sighing as he watched Woohyun begging for Sunggyu's forgiveness. Hoya rested his chin on Sungjong's shoulder. "Sooo, do you have my Pepero?"

Sungjong had a sly smile. He had a very...sneaky plan in his mind. He was going to trick his hyung. He actually did have a treat for Hoya, and he was planning him to give him a whole dozen. Sungjong was going to MAKE, homemade Pepero. He was going to work his on it. But it wouldn't be as fun if he TOLD Hoya that he was going to make Pepero for him. It would be more fun to screw his mind abit.

"Ani.. Sorry hyung. I didn't have time to get to the market!" Sungjong lied. "After all, i have to film Strong heart, go to Vocal lessons, rehearse 'Paradise' with you guys. I've just been busy."

Hoya was kind of hurt at Sungjong's response. He wasn't really expecting that since Sungjong always gets him gifts on holidays like this. 

"Oh.. Don't worry about it then!" Hoya said smiling. "But i have yours. I'll give it to you after my schedules, okay Jonggie?"

"Neh hyungg~" Sungjong said smiling. He gave Hoya a peak on the cheek and watched him leave the dorm. Once the close was clear, Sungjong jumped to his feet and ran into the kitchen. He took out a bag of food supplies from the kitchen cabinet. Then he started to get to work.

He had exactly 2 hours to finish his project before Hoya comes back.

---

Although Sungjong had planned out everything and he KNEW, it was going to go out smoothly, it didn't. It was a complete mess. There was melted chocolate all over the kitchen counters, Sungjong burnt his fingers and the biscuit part of the pepero atleast 5 times, and he almost set the whole dorm on fire...TWICE

"Crapcrapcrapcrap!" Sungjong yelled as he jumped around like a crazed rabbit. He only had 30 minutes before Hoya got home and Sungjong only made 3 Pepero sticks out of 12.

'Okay. I'll just make 2 more. 5 is better than 3. I can do this. LEE SUNGJONG, YOU CAN DO THIS!' Sungjong encouraged himself. As he got another bowl to melt the chocolate in, a familiar voice entered the dorm.

"Hey what’s that burnt smell?" 

It was Hoya.

Early.

Sungjong was screwed.

"Dongwoo hyung? Are you cooking again?" Hoya asked. "You’re gonna set the house on fire hyung!" He took off his shoes and walked toward the kitchen.

Sungjong had to do something, and quick. But what could he do? One pepero takes about 5-10 minutes to make. Hoya was about 3 seconds on coming in the kitchen. 

Then Sungjong had an idea.

"Hyung! Can you go out and buy some..eggs?" Sungjong asked. His plan was to stall him.

Hoya stopped in his tracks and cocked his head to the side in confusion. 

"Jonggie?"

"Uh.. yeah. I was cooking myself ramen but we don't have any eggs. And you KNOW i can't eat ramen without any eggs! So..could you get me some?"

"Don't we already have some? I thought Yeolie went to go buy some the other day. Apparently he was drawing the whole Infinite members on them.." Hoya sighed. "The wonders of that chodding.."

"Uh, nope. None. No eggs!"

"Alright. But can't that wait? I want my hug and kiss~"

Sungjong heard Hoya's footsteps coming closer. 

"NONONONONONOO!" Sungjong shouted unexpectedly. He was hoping for him to just say a small 'no', but it somehow turned into..that.

"Sorry, Jonggiee. I don't continue my day without my daily hug and kiss! The eggs can wait!"

Hoya barged into the kitchen with a big happy smile on his face, but faded away once he noticed his surroundings. The nice, modern kitchen was now covered by all different types of chocolate. Sungjong stood there, facepalming himself. He held out 3 pieces of Pepero in front of Hoya.

"Sungjong...what did you do?" Hoya asked.

"I was making pepero..?"

Hoya looked around the kitchen, and then at the 3 tiny sticks Sungjong was holding. A huge smile spread across Hoya's face again. He hovered over the younger boy and planted a giant kiss on his lips. Sungjong wasn't really expecting the kiss. He expected Hoya to hug him and say thank you. But this, this was better.

A few minutes later, Hoya finally pulled away and hugged his lover.

"Thanks, Jonggie. 3 is better than none~"

"SEE. WHY CAN'T YOU BE LIKE OUR MAKNAE?!" Sunggyu's naggy voice suddenly entered the kitchen. Hoya and Sungjong stared at their leader, who was standing next to the doorway with Woohyun.

"Our maknae worked his off on making Hoya's pepero! And you? YOU GIVE ME A DAMN HUG?"

"I said i was sorry Gyuu!" Woohyun whined, trying to put some aegyo into it.

Hoya glanced at Sungjong. "You worked your into making these?" Hoya asked holding up the 3 pepero sticks.

Sungjong felt embarrassed. "Mhmm.. I was planning to make more but... I made only 3."

Hoya chuckled and ruffled the maknae's hair. He was a complete dork. But a cute one.

"Aish. You two have a good relationship while i have this.. GREASY NAM WOOHYUN!" Sunggyu yelled again. "I better be off with Dongwoo or even L who always has a poker face!" Sunggyu stormed off again.

"Gyuuuuuuuuuuu! Come backk! Dashi dorawa! Dorawa~" Woohyun joked. Then he went all whiny again. "No seriously hyung! Come back!"


PEPERO DAY IS ON FRIDAY GUYS!

Too early huh XD?

Kind of a Woogyu/Hojong chapter ^^ But pfft, who cares. EVERYONE LOVES WOOGYUU;DD

LOL anyway. Im going to make a Myungjong/lJong one too because, i can't leave our L hanging! But the Myungjong will be completely differen't.

Anyway, hope you have a great Pepero day on friday ^^. And i hope your looking forward to the Myungjong version!