Bickering, Rain, Thunder, and an Umbrella.(Myungjong oneshot)

Infinity (Hojong/Myungjong drabbles and oneshots~)

Myungsoo stepped out of the recording studio with Sungjong where the two had went to go record for their new song 'Paradise', and looked up at the sky. It was covered by big, puffy, gray clouds, making the streets of Seoul look dark and rather emo.

"Its gonna rain soon, hyung." Sungjong said disappointed. He hated the rain as much as he hated when Woohyun lies to him.

Myungsoo sighed. "Yeah, sadly. But at least you have the umbrella."

Sungjong stared at his hyung as if he was some retarded person. "Bwoh? Umbrella? I thought you had it!"

Now it was Myungsoo's turn to stare at Sungjong.

"No… I remember Sunggyu hyung telling us to bring an umbrella since it was going to pour rain today, so i told you to get the umbrella."

"Aniya, hyung! You told me to get the umbrella, but i told you that it was lost somewhere in Woohyun hyung's closet! So you said; 'Oh, I’ll go get another one then.' "

"Yes, I did. But then I told you I couldn't find another so i told you to go into Woohyun hyung's closet and look for it."

"But--"

Sungjong stopped his sentence when he felt a single raindrop on his face. He looked up, and under a split second, it started pouring rain on the two.

"Aish.." Myungsoo mumbled. "It can't get any worse than this, can it?"

It did.

After a couple of seconds, there was a loud boom sound. It was obviously thunder roaring. 

Myungsoo mentally facepalmed himself.

Sungjong jumped and clung onto Myungsoo's arm like there was no tomorrow. Another thing he didn't like; Thunder. His hyung 'Thunder' from MBLAQ was nice, but he didn't like THIS, kind of thunder. The loud, scary, one.

"HYUNNGG!" Sungjong whined. "I WANNA GO HOMEE!"

Myungsoo sighed. "Alright, we'll just go back into the studio and ask one of the sunbaes for a ride home or at least an umbrella."

Myungsoo walked over toward the building, with Sungjong still clinging onto him, and tried to open the door. But they wouldn't budge. 

BOOM.

Sungjong tightened his grip. "Open the damn door hyung!"

"I can't!"

"What do you mean you can't?!"

"I mean what i mean, Sungjong!"

The doors were completely locked, and none of them had keys to open the door, and there was no one around to open the door for them. Myungsoo angrily kicked the door several times, hoping it'd do SOMETHING, but it didn't. The two were locked out in pouring rain. Just wonderful.

"Were locked out." Myungsoo said irritated. "We'll just walk home."

"Can't we take a taxi..?" Sungjong pouted. "We’re both already soaked, if we keep this up, we'll get sick!"

Myungsoo reached for his pocket to take out his wallet, but his front and back pockets were empty. 

"...I think i left my wallet back at the studio..."

"HYUNGGG!"

"Okay okay calm down!' Myungsoo said. "Let’s just..--" Myungsoo looked around and saw a pink, poka-dotted umbrella next to a bakery someone had left out. "--Steal that one!" Myungsoo pointed at the umbrella.

"Ohmygod.' Sungjong said dramatically in English. "Myungsoo hyung.. I don't think theres any words that can express your...idiotic idea."

"It’s not a crime to take umbrellas, is it? So let’s just take it, and return the next day!"

"But thats not right hyungg!"

"Would you rather walk home getting drenched in rain and have our makeup be washed away?"

"...No."

"Exactly. Trust me, Jonggie. We'll return it tomorrow."

Sungjong sighed and nodded his head. The two sneakily walked over toward the umbrella, trying to act all casual, making sure no one was looking, and soo enough Myungsoo snatched it away. The two ran until they were out of the bakery's sight.

Myungsoo smirked as he opened the umbrella up. "Well, isn't this cute." He held it over Sungjong's head and the two started walking back to their dorm.

"Aish hyung.. We look like a married couple..." Sungjong said embarrassingly. 

"Is that a bad thing?" Myungsoo asked smirking. He threw an arm over Sungjong's shoulder. "We look good together~"

Sungjong playfully punched his hyung's arm. "Nuh uh! You look like some kind of pedo, while i look normal~

Myungsoo shot a glare at the maknae.

Sungjong stuck his tongue out and smiled. "Tilt the umbrella more to my side hyung! Im still getting hit by rain!"

Instead of tilting the umbrella toward Sungjong like Myungsoo was told to do, he pushed Sungjong aside and hogged the umbrella to himself.

"YAH! HYUNG!"

"Thats what you get from calling me a pedo~"


Fiddling around with the fonts C: Hope you don't mind~

This is really a random oneshot. Its kinda bromancy than all fluffy and romance. But hope your still satisfied;)<3

Hoya oneshot cOMMing upp~