Jealousy Meter. (Hojong Oneshot)

Infinity (Hojong/Myungjong drabbles and oneshots~)

Whenever Hoya sees his maknae, Sungjong, having some kind of skinship with the other infinite members or really anyone else, he gets pissed and punches an innocent bystander. He’s pretty over protective about his maknae. He wouldn't even let the Super Junior sunbaes lay a single finger on him. Sungjong was HIS, and he wasn't planning to share. Everyone noticed Hoya's jealousy, it was wayyyy too obvious. The infinite members loved when Hoya got pissed though, it was entertainment to them. So they decided to mess around with him for a bit. Just for the fun of it.

"Sungjong-ah~" Myungsoo cooed. He found the maknae in the kitchen with Hoya. Sungjong was cooking behind the stove, while Hoya was sitting on the counter surfing the web on his laptop.

"Your turn to cook breakfast today?" Myungsoo asked the younger one.

Sungjong nodded his head. "Mhm~ But I’m not the best cook. So don't complain to me if you suddenly feel like your insides are going to come out." He joked. Sungjong took out the cutting board and knife and started to cut up the vegetables.

"Yeobooo, be careful when your cutting~" Myungsoo wrapped his arms around Sungjong's tiny waist. "I don't want you to get hurt~"

As soon as Hoya heard the word 'Yeobo', he shot right up from his laptop. He glared at the two and clenched his fists.

"Hyung, you’re so cheessyyy." Sungjong chuckled. He playfully pushed his hyung away. 

Hoya felt a bit better that Sungjong pushed him away, but he was still pissed.

Myungsoo smirked when he saw Hoya glaring at him. Hoya's jealously meter was going up.

---

Later that day, Sunggyu came home exhausted from his busy schedules. He was the only one who had schedules today. The rest of the members had an off day.

Sunggyu sighed as he walked into the dorm. He saw Sungjong, Hoya, and Sungyeol watching Kara's comeback. He walked over and sat down on the couch next to Sungjong and Hoya.

"Welcome back hyung!" The 3 of them said in unison. 

"You look dead, hyung!' Sungjong said poking Sunggyu's arm. "Busy day?"

Sunggyu nodded his head. "Im dead tired.."

"You should get some sleep then hyung!" Sungjong said. "Come onnn~" Sungjong grabbed Sunggyu's hand and dragged him into Sunggyu's room, and they closed the door behind them. Now it was just Sungyeol and Hoya in the living room..

"What the hell.." Hoya said aloud. "Why did they just randomly disappear into Gyu hyung's room?" He started to get dirty thoughts of what they could be doing in that room. It started to piss him off even more than Myungsoo's back hug from his morning. The jealously meter was going up again.

"Who carees~ Now sing with me Hoyaa!" Sungyeol said happily. "STEP IT UP, STEP IT UP!" Sungyeol started to copy the dance moves, and Hoya just sat on the couch facepalming himself. Why is the chodding always like this?

---

When Hoya thought all this nonsense skinship with his maknae was over, it wasn't. It was now Nam Woohyun's turn to have some fun.

"SUNNNGJONGGGGIEEEEE!!" He yelled at the top of his lungs. Woohyun barged into Sungjong's shared room. "Let’s go take a shower together!"

Sungjong and Hoya stared at Woohyun.

"What? Too forward?" Woohyun laughed. "Mianhae. But how 'bout it Jongie?" 

Sungjong simply shrugged his shoulders and got off the top bunk. "Um..sure hyung.."

Woohyun laughed again and ruffled Sungjong's hair. "Alright then! To the bathroom!"

And that’s when Hoya had enough. Why was everyone so touchy with HIS maknae? It was pissing him off and he just wanted to kill everyone with a flamethrower. Hasn't the members heard of the 'Hojong' couple? He reached his .

Hoya walked up to Woohyun and literally kicked him out of his shared room. He slammed the door in front of him and locked it. He then walked over to Sungjong, and pinned him onto the bed.

"Lee Sungjong. You’re mine, you know that?"

---

"Dongwoo, Sungyeol." Woohyun said joining Dongwoo and Sungyeol on the couch. "You mind putting the tv volume up?"

Sungyeol had a puzzled look. "Wae hyung?"

"Theres gonna be a looooooottt of coming from the maknae's room.." Woohyun said sighing.

Dongwoo and Sungyeol stared at Woohyun in disbelief.

"Guys, just trust me on this." 


PWAHAHAHAH:

"He slammed the door infront of him and locked it. He then walked over to Sungjong, and pinned him onto the bed."

^ A scene is about to unfold. LOLOLOLOL.

Anyway.. hope you liked C: