Piggyback Rides (Myungjong Drabble)

Infinity (Hojong/Myungjong drabbles and oneshots~)

When Myungsoo stepped out of the school building, he noticed a small boy crouching down infront of the school's gate. It was Sungjong, rubbing his hands together and tried to keep himself warm from the cold autumn breeze that was blowing in. Myungsoo bent down,and took off his checkered scarf off and wrapped it around the smaller boy.

Everyday after school, Sungjong would always wait for his hyung, Myungsoo, in front of the gate and climb up onto his back Then Myungsoo would piggyback ride Sungjong home. They've done that for some time now, and Myungsoo doesn't mind it at all. Sungjong is as light as a feather, so his weight doesn't hurt his back.When Myungsoo stepped out of the school building, he noticed a small boy crouching down infront of the school's gate. It was Sungjong, rubbing his hands together and tried to keep himself warm from the cold autumn breeze that was blowing in. Myungsoo bent down,and took off his checkered scarf off and wrapped it around the smaller boy.

Every day after school, Sungjong would always wait for his hyung, Myungsoo, in front of the gate and climb up onto his back Then Myungsoo would piggyback ride Sungjong home. They've done that for some time now, and Myungsoo doesn't mind it at all. Sungjong is as light as a feather, so his weight doesn't hurt his back.

"You should have just gone home. You know im staying after school today." Myungsoo said sighing. "You’re gonna get a cold if you stay out here."

"I'm NOT going home without a piggyback ride!" Sungjong stated. 

"But you could have at least stayed inside where it’s WARM." Myungsoo said adjusting the scarf.

"It won't be the same! Now help me up so i can get on your back!"

Myungsoo sighed and did what he was told to do. He helped Sungjong up, and positioned his back. 

"Get on."

Sungjong smiled and jumped onto Myungsoo's back. He rested his head on his back and closed his eyes. Myungsoo was like a portable heater/pillow. He was comfortable, AND warm.

"If i see you outside in this kind of weather again, im going to hit you." Myungsoo chuckled. "But seriously, don't stay out in this kind of weather again."

"Ehh, hyung your so naggy.." Sungjong yawned.

"Do i NEED to give you a whole lecture about how bad it is to stay out in freezing weather? You’re gonna get a bad cold that probably won't heal for a week. And if you dont' go to school for a week, you’re gonna be so behind. And you KNOW I can't fill in for you. It'll be troublesome for the both of us. And another thing--"

Myungsoo stopped midway of his lecture when he heard a small snore behind him. Sungjong was fast asleep.

"If you weren't so cute, i would have just thrown you in that garbage can we just passed..."


YEAHH;DD

Myungjong firstt because i felt like fangirling over Myungjong today<3

Small drabble;D Hope you likedd<3