Chapter 3

ZhouMi's Favourite Strawberry

Today, ZhouMi was at the photoshoot.  Taking pictures for his new mini album, along with Tao and Chanyeol. 

"Stop and Rewind~"  ZhouMi sang until he saw Biba walk in.  All the camera men looked backwards. 

"Maam, fans aren't allowed in here."  The make up designer said to her. 

"I am not just a fan, I am his girlfriend!!"  She said proudly, but two seconds after, she covered .

"Girlfriend aye?"  The news reporter said as she holds her book steady and writes.  "Exclusive interview~"  She said pushing Biba out of the room, into a small, empty room. 

"Back to the photos ZhouMi, and congrats~  Met her at your tour?  I do believe, you only have 4 more days left before you have to leave~  So, might want to spend alot of time with her, when you aren't here of course~"  The make up designer said.

He nodded.

Interview with Biba

"When did you meat him?"  The reporter asked. 

 




                                       


                                                 ZhouMi came into the photoshoot today with a fan.  Make up designer Lee, said that she fans aren't allowd to be here.
The fan then said 'I am not just a fan, I am his girlfriend!'.  
We did an exclusive interview on her. 

Her name is Biba, and has been a fan of ZhouMi for a long time.  So, one day near this one, she wanted to go to a concert, so, she got the tickets. 
She will be here until ZhouMi's tour is over. 

ZhouMi and Biba, are in fact a couple. 

Outiside the SM building, there are alot of fans, protesting.

Biba will be going through interviews with ZhouMi for the next month, so she will be here for awhile.

Be sure to be here for the next update.


TAGS

|Random|

 





The news was out very fast.  When Biba and ZhouMi walked out of the SM building, there were alot of angry fan girls. 

"AHHH  YOU'RE GONNA PAY!!!!!"  A girl said screaming as she jupped onto Biba and is ripping her hair. 

A securety guard grabbed her, while the other cleared a way to the taxi.  ZhouMi helped Biba up, and walked her to the taxi.





~~~~~

Hey~  I am back~  BOOM  I hope I don't get in trouble using allkpop~  But,... I might use it again for another article,...

Anywho~  Thank you for your patience~

Sorry it is so short~   4 chapters left~

Bye bye~