Chapter 1

ZhouMi's Favourite Strawberry

ZhouMi was waiting behind stage for about an hour now.  He looks at his watch, wondering if she forgot?  Or did she not want to come?  Did she get hurt?  He starts to worry from his thought of her being hurt.  The door opened.  His head shot up, it was only Ryeowook.  Ryeowook walked up to him, and looked up at him.  "She got into a car accident."  Heechul said as he walked passed me to the mirror.  He plays with his hair.  "Wha-"  He was just about to asked, but Ryeowook chuckeled.  "Don't worry, she is fine, she is just,... "  Ryeowook couldn't finish his sentance.  "I told you, in an accident."  Heechul said as he flipped his hair, and grabbed out his pocket mirror, putting hair where there are supposed to be.  Then, he his cheek. 

Ryeowook wimpered.  "But she is fine!"  Ryeowook shouted to Heechul.  "Nope, she has a broken arm, along with the same thing that happened to Kyuhyun Dongsaeng"  Heechul said straightening his jacket.  Ryeowook slapped Heechul.  "Nuh uh!"  Ryeowook said.  "Ack!  Stop ruining my suit!  And you mest up my hair!  Thanks alot Ryeowook Donsaeng."  Heechul said storming out of the room.  ZhouMi looks at Ryeowook.  "Is it true?  Tell me.  Don't leave anything out."  He ordered.  Ryeowook had a wurried face.  Then gasped. "Nah, she is outside this room, we were just playing."  He said with a smile.  "Pranking Hyungs/Donsaengs."  ZhouMi said as he shook his head walking to the door.  He opens it, and looks.  She is there.  He smiles, and lets her in.

"So, what's your name?"  ZhouMi asked. "Biba."  She smiled.  "Are you a huge fan of me?"  He asked her.  "You and your y nose!"  She said with a smile.  ZhouMi felt his nose.  'Is it that big?' He thought.  "Well, are you hungry?"  He asked.  "Sure."  She said.  ZhouMi waled her to the couch.  "I hope you like Chicken and ramen."  He said with a smile.  "Yup!"  She exclaimed.  Ryeowook made them soe food for them, so, it hast to be good.  As long as Kyuhyun wasn't helping that is.    they eat all of it, it tasted really good.  "Mmh, who is the Chef?"  She asked.  "Me!"  Ryeowook said slidding up from the couch.  ZhouMi himself even got creeped.  "You're really good!"  She said to him as she pats him on the head.  "And me too!"  Kyuhyun creeped from the couch too. 

"What were you two doing behind the couch, kissing?"  ZhouMi asked.  Ryeowook blushed.  Kyuhyun smirked.  "Less about,... us,...-"  Kyuhyun felt Ryeowook's cheek.  "And more about you two,... did I half poisen you?"  He asked.  They look at him confusingly.  "Yeah, I helped make you guys'  food."  He said.  They both looked at the still blushing Ryeowook.  He sees them looking at him.  "Ah, yeah, he helped,... he helped alot,.."  He said as he basically swoons.   ZhouMi looked at Ryeowook questionly.  "Uhm,... yeah, continue your help,... in you guys' room."  ZhouMi said to him.  They smiled.

They left. 

"They sure are intersting,...."

~~~To be Continued~~~

Hey Peeps!  DOne CHapter 1 cya!