Chapter 2

ZhouMi's Favourite Strawberry

So, after the two left, ZhouMi and Biba had a romantic night together.  "So, Did you like last night?"  ZhouMi asked.  In fact, They fell asleep on the couch watching a movie. Biba in ZhouMi's arms all night.

I was sleeping with ZhouMI!!! *Fangirls* Biba thought

"Yes, it was great!"  Biba replied.  ZhouMi smiled.  "Good to hear, since I will be here five more days, do you want to spend them together?"  He asked her.  She was just about to faint, but, she got control of herself.  "Sure!"  She quealed.  This made ZhouMi smile wider.  They stood up, and walked over to the bathroom.  They both didn't know the other was there.  They were about to walk through the door, but, they got stuck.  ZhouMi turned his head towards Biba, and Biba turned her head to ZhouMi.

"Sorry"  They said at the same time pulling away from the door.  This made Biba blush very much.  "You go first"  ZhouMi said.  She bowed, and walked into the bathroom.  ZhouMi went to the window further in the room, looking out to the forest behing their house.  He lives right next to Henry's room.  So, sometimes if they can't fall asleep, they will open the little window to his room.  That was just the way they made the dorm house.

He was looking at a pretty bird,  and all the sudden, he heard the bathroom door open.Biba walked out, an went beside him.  "Your turn."  She giggled.  He smiled at her. "Ok."  He said.  He walked towards the bathroom. 

He got done his duty in the bathroom, and quietly opened the bathroom door. It seems as though she is admiring the outside view as well.  He quietly walked behind her, and s his arms around he waist.  This made her a bit creeped. 

ZhouMi kissed her head, and hugged her tighter.  Biba put her hands oun his as she looks out the blindless window.  Watching a mama bird along with the father bird, and four little hatchlings.  Feeding them, yet finding times to kiss the other mate.  ZhouMi rested his face in her neck as he kisses her neck as well. 

 

All the sudden, they hear a loud noise.  ZhouMi looks, and it is Henry.  He bashed into the wall.  The only reason how he knows is, Henry opened the door after the loud bang.  Henry then walked cautiously inside ZhouMi's little room.

"What's up?"  ZhouMi asked as Henry fell over due to dizziness. 

"Car outside for you.  You have a lunch with Mr. He Dong-wen."  Henry said as he got up, and walked out, banging into Leeteuk's room door.  Then, he walked to the right, into his room.

"Ok, you want to come?"  He asked.  "Alright."  She said as she got on her shoes.  ZhouMi did as well.


They walked outside, and saw Mr. He there.  They went into the car, and drove off.



"So, this your girlfriend?"  Mrs. He asked.  Yes, Mr. He has his wife here. This made Biba giggle.  ZhouMi had red cheeks.  "Yes."  He answered  as he put his arm around Biba. Their orders come.  "So, what's your name young lady?"  She asked with a smile.  "Biba!"  She answered as she bowd, taking her chopsticks, and eating noodles.  "Wonderful!  My name is He Ai Ying"  She said while clapping her hands.  Biba smiled,


After saying goodbye and walking up to their room, they sat down on the couch.  The whole lunch lasted until 8pm.  So, ZhouMi asked Ryeowook to make some ramen.  Which, he agreed to make, since Kyuhyun wanted it too.  So, the ramen is almost done.

We walk into Kyuhyun's room, and see Ryeowook cooking, and Kyuhyun behind him watching.  "Almost finished?"  ZhouMi asked.  Both Ryeowook and Kyuhyun shot their heads at ZhouMi.  "No knocking?"  Kyuhyun asked as he raised a brow.  "Sorry."  ZhouMi walked back to the enterance and knocked.  Kyuhyun rolled his eyes and went to sit down at the table.  Ryeowook grabbed alot of plates and silver ware. 

"DINNER TIME!"  Ryeowook shouted.  "Better move"  Kyuhyun advised.  So, both moved to the table near Kyuhyun.  Everyone flung into the room.  Literally, Eunhyuk is on the floor from flying in here.  They flock around the table.

"Since you asked for it, you get it first."  Ryeowook said to them smiling. 

They took how much they wanted, and both bowed. 

They walked all the way back to ZhouMi's room.  They sat down on the couch, and ate.

They had a great night together.

~~~To be Continued~~~

I would've written more, but, I I feel nausious.  Sorry, I'm not faking. 

I need to stop typing, I wanted to finish this chapter though, so.... :D

Bye bye!  Also, I made up  He DongWen and He AiYing.  You might find results though!

Have a nice day yalls! 

*Bows but almost falls over*