Hot

TJun drabbles

Title: Hot

Word count: 214

---------------------

 

Today, unlike many other days in Korea, was a very hot hot day. And while Barom, Hyun ill, Taemin and Jaejoon were in the cold practice room, Minwoo and Jun stayed back at the dorm.

 

"Hyuuuuuuung~" Minwoo's deep voice cracked due to the heat. He was sweating a little too much, making both himself and Jun didn't like it. Jun started fanning himself with a magazine - which belong to Hyun ill - and moved to fan both him and Minwoo.

 

"HYuuuuunnggg~ It's HOT." Jun snickered before running - sluggishly - into his, Hyun ill and the giant's room. Minwoo merely watched the older rush into their bedroom. But he choked on his saliva when Jun came out.

 

And only in boxers. Jun fanned himself and leaned on the door. "Still hot." Jun groaned. Then he noticed the gapping Minwoo. "Like what you see?" the older teased, and Minwoo stood up towards Jun. 

 

He possessively kissed Jun and traced the outlines of the other's growing abs. He a sweat rolling down. Jun smiled and pulled back. "Let's continue back inside?" He smirked.

 

Minwoo only followed him back like a little puppy. 

 

'This is a good day' Minwoo thought as he closed the door, locking it in the process.