hungry

TJun drabbles

title: Hungry

Word Count: 305

-----------------------------

 

Minwoo frowned. He crossed his arms and sat deeper into his seat on the couch. He made grunting noises and his eyebrows furrowed. The other members started to worry.

 

"Min-ah, let's go play soccer?" Hyun il suggested but Minwoo frowned more and shaked his head. Making the vocal sob and play with his ball alone in a corner.

 

"Min, let's go to the gym?" Their leader, Barom suggested going to the gym even if he knew Minwoo's muscles didn't seem to evolve anytime soon. The giant shaked his head and Barom played and sulked with Hyun ill.

 

Taemin being the weirdo he was, started break dancing infront of Minwoo. "Let's dance?" he handed a rose but Minwoo rejected him. Now three of the hyung line sulked by the corner.

 

"Hey hyung." Our charming maknae smiled at sat beside Minwoo. "Let's go to the pc room?" He grinned brightly but sadly he got turned down. 

 

"No. no soccer, no gym, no dancing and definitely no pc room." every no to each suggestion was like a stab to the four people by the corner.

 

Jun, who was by the kitchen making coffee, smiled and chuckled at the silly antics the members were at. He walked out the kitchen and sat beside Minwoo.

 

He sipped his coffee and blew out some steam. He looked at his boyfriend. "Let's go to the cafe after i drink my coffee ok?" Immediately, Minwoo's frowned flipped around and he hugged Jun's arm.

 

"You just know everything." Minwoo smiled softly and kissed his cheek. "Saranghae Jun." the older chuckled and nuzzled his nose at Minwoo's. "Nado." the couple watched the tv while the others were still sulking.

 

"How about we all go to the cafe?" Jun suggested out loud. The other four members looked behind them towards the couple. "YES."