Work out

TJun drabbles

Title: Work out

Word count: 

Note: they're normal people here. Minwoo doesn't know Jun and vice versa. No one knows Jun tbh in here. But Hyun ill and Taemin are Minwoo's friends.

--------------------

 

It was all Hyun ill's fault! it's all his fault. He knew Minwoo wasn't a fan of of the gym, yet he still managed to make the tall younger out of their dorm back at the U.

 

All he wanted to do was sit on his bed, read some magazines about fashion and just laze around. But no, Hyun ill wanted to be manly and strong. So he ended up dragging both him and their hyung, Taemin, who was actually very weak himself.

 

"Oh c'mon Min! Look at the bright side. You might be able to get a hunk there." Hyun ill hugged his neck and winked. Minwoo rolled his eyes and Hyun ill chuckled.

 

Taemin merely looked from behind with a soft smile. "Oh look we're here." Taemin yelled a little to the two chingus playing around on the empty road. Minwoo, Hyun ill and Taemin walked inside the big gym.

 

There were many people there. Not crowded but it looked like that. Hyun ill when to weigh lifts while Taemin thought of doing something softer like yoga so he walked towards the yoga room. 

 

Minwoo was alone. Maybe it was for the best, he could slack off when Hyun ill was with some dude teaching him how to weigh lifts - and it looks like all Hyun ill was focused on was his arms.

 

So he sat on a bench. His head thrown back and sighed. Suddenly he felt the bench shake a little, so he looked to the side. His eyes felt like plopping out. An overly muscled man sat beside him and started to look at him.

 

"Hello little boy." the man said to Minwoo. 'OMG someone help me. His voice. Please don't kill me' was all that ran through Minwoo's mind. He looked a little towards the yoga room across the gym room. Taemin was busy talking with a tanned skin boy, Hyun ill was in his own little world with the muscle arm guy.

 

He was left alone. Bad. Very bad. He felt like crying right there. He turned to the overly muscled dude and smiled. Minwoo swore he saw a blush! 'God help me' he silently prayed to himself.

 

And as if god heard him, some dude pulled him up. "Excuse me, don't touch him. He's mine." a man - with nice arms - stated. Minwoo decided to play along unless he wants to die. 

 

He hugged the other's arm. "Umm, sorry but yeah. I'm so his." and he pulled the dude away to the yoga room. He sighed hard and looked at his savior. "Thanks." he smiled softly. The dude sat down beside him and rested his head againts the wall. 

 

"Your welcome. I'm Kangjun by the way. Just call me Jun." he smiled widely and Minwoo tried to hide his blush. "M-minwoo." he mentally cursed himself for stuttering.

 

Jun smiled. "You know..." Minwoo looked at the other. "You shouldn't wear shorts unless you want to attract men to your thighs." and before he knew it, Jun came closer and pressed his lips softly over his own pair of glossy ones. 

 

Minwoo's hand suddenly went and grabbed Jun's shoulder. Jun smiled and pulled back. "and it seems i'm attracted to your entire self." he pecked softly before grinning widely, showing his nice set of teeth and a little dimple down there.

 

Minwoo rested his head on Jun's shoulder. "Me too. Especially your arms." he chuckled and earned a soft laugh from the other. Jun held on Minwoo's hand and the two walked out. "Let's work out together. Do you come often?" Jun asked.

 

The slightly taller nodded and smiled. "I'll come often if you do." "I do." was Jun's answer. "Then i come often." Minwoo giggled softly and earned a soft peck on his cheek. "cute."

---------------------

*Later that day*

 

Minwoo, Hyun ill and Taemin sat on the couch of their bedroom. 

 

"Today was the best." the said in union. Minwoo looked at Hyun ill, Hyun ill looked at Taemin and the oldest looked at the both of them.

 

"I met Rome. His arms and abs and muscles omgholdme." Taemin and Minwoo chuckled.

 

"I met Jaejoon or Maru. He said I can call him that, and only me." he squealed. Hyun ill patted his back.

 

The giant was the only one left and he smiled softly at the thought of Jun. "I met Jun. He was...fantastic. His arms..his smile..his lips--" "His lips!?" Taemin and Hyun ill half yelled wit disbelieve dispite the smile on their faces. 

 

Minwoo nodded. "Yes lips. We kissed in the yoga room." "i didn't see you." Taemin chirped. "You were busy with your Jaejoon." Minwoo smirked. 

 

The three smiled and sat deeper. 

 

"Let's go there tommorow." Hyun ill suggested.

 

"Yeah." He received two nods from both which meant definitely.

 

'Jun~ <3' was all that ran through Minwoo's mind all night.