Blanket

TJun drabbles

Title: blanket

Word count: 289

--------------

 

    Kang Jun shivered in the coldness. He could feel his snot running down his nose. It was all because Minwoo had washed his not-supposed-to-wash blanket that he now had a torned up blanket and a cold coming.

 

     Turning to look at the other single bed in the room. Occupied by a certain giant, who was sleeping with soft snores. Kang Jun's left eye twitched in annoyence. It was his fault yet the only thing the giant did was a short "sorry Junnie" and a soft peck on the cheek, not that he mind much but still!

 

     Kang Jun stood up and made his way to the sleeping giant. "How peaceful hmmm" Kang Jun muttered as he stared at the sleeping younger. Not wasting any more time - in the cold. Kang Jun slid inside the blanket and hugged the giant's head, and in response, the giant hugged his waist and placed his head on Kang Jun's chest.

 

      The older played with Minwoo's soft hair. Threading his fingers with soft touches to the scalp. Minwoo groaned lightly. An eye peeked open to look at the surrounding darkness.

 

       "Oh Hyung." Minwoo smiled and nuzzled closer. "Took you long enough." he muttered. Kang Jun looked at Minwoo with questionning eyes. "Ha?" And Minwoo gave a muffled snort as a response.

 

       "I washed your blanket on purpose. I wanted to snuggle with you tonight." Minwoo confessed. "And i think...we'll be like this night for quite some nights." Minwoo gave a toothy grin before pecking on Kang Jun's lips. 

 

        "Good night Junnie."

 

         And Minwoo fell back to sleep with a blushing Kang Jun nuzzling at his hair.  "Pabo Minnie." but Kang Jun kissed Minwoo's forehead anyway. 

 

         "Good night Minnie."