[kris/suho] just like a christmas day

[drabbles/oneshots] fly,little thunder

parents!krisho with kids!xiuhunhan

"What do you mean you forgot to buy the tree?" Junmyeon hissed towards Yifan

"Well, I forgot it almost Christmas?" said Yifan uncertainly because he is not sure if Jumnyeon truly being mad at him.

"ing hell yifan! I told you how many times that the kid want a tree for this Christmas and you simply forgot?? Why do I even marry you?"

"Well, I am quite y and my tallness compensate both of us-ouch, Junmyeon stop hitting me" Yifan pouted his most unmanly pout while caressing his arm.This small man sure can hit hard.

"I will stop hitting you if you just be serious for once! Stop mocking my shortness.Ugh what do I tell the kid that their favorite baba simply forgot the best holiday for them ever???" Junmyeon looks so sad it broke Yifan's heart a little.

"Babe ok I am really sorry didn't mean to forget,it's just the work is too much now that this thing simply slip of my mind, will you forgive me" Yifan tries his best to be on his husband's good side again.

"I can forgive you if you could just do something. It almost Christmas I don't think there's any tree left for them.They are so looking forward to put the star over their "tallest tree in the galaxy" according to Sehun. I dont want to see them so disappointed" Junmyeon sighed and rubbed his temple because this situation is just so absurd like who the hell simply forgot a Christmas tree on Christmas Day? It's basically everywhere!

"Wow Sehun can say galaxy I'm proud of him"

"Will you focus for a while stop with your and your stupid galaxy and-" 

"Junmyeon, are you okay? You are not really mad at me right.Okay, I'll be serious. I will try to ask my worker to find the tree immediately"

"WUYIFAN! If you dont stop talking I'm really going to be mad at you and no don't call your worker.They want to have holiday too I don't want you to burden them with our problem. Actually i already found a solution to our problem"

"Really? wow as expected from my suho" Junmyeon's blushed because trust Yifan to say his petname from highschool.That bastard knows his weakness.

"Aww are you being shy now hmm?" junmyeon stop hitting me or I will report for abuse!"

"As if you will.Now I need your full cooperation in order for our plan to save the Christmas run smoothly"

"Why do I have a feeling that your plan is a bad idea?" Junmyeon smirked and drag his husband into their room.

 

Later that evening

"Appa, baba we are home!" Shrieked little Sehun followed by a chorus of greeting from Minseok and Luhan. Sehun is so excited getting home because Uncle Chen said while picking them up that his baba and appa could not pick them up today because they are preparing the Christmas tree.Little Sehun love Christmas tree because then Baba will pick him up above and he can put the star at the top of the tree. Then the star will be the brightest in the galaxy because Baba said that only Sehunnie can have the brightest star and he just can't wait to tell Baba he want to put the star and then he can eat all he want and ignore those yucky green beans because only today Appa will let him off.

"Sehun, stop running around, you don't want to fall off right? We don't want any injury before Christmas" chided his brother Minseok and gently put him on the sofa.

"But Seokie, I want to see the Christmas tree.Uncle Chenchen said that Appa and Baba is decorating them. I wanna see!!"

"Aish this brat stop shouting. Let me go check on them first. Why don't I see them and where is the tree anyway?" Luhan went upstairs and knocked on his parent bedroom's door. He heard few shouts and was confused because why do Baba sounds in pain?

Junmyeon open the door and saw his son Luhan and smiled.

"Luhan, can you tell Sehun to wait for a while? We are preparing the Christmas tree so just wait downstair and we are coming down later"

"Ok Appa if you say so" Luhan shrugged eventhough he feel weird because why do Appa and Baba decorate the tree in their bedroom? Would'nt it be hard to bring the tree down later? Well, whatever as long as Sehun is happy.

Luhan went to Sehun and Minseok and tell them to just wait because Appa and Baba is still busy with the tree.Sehun is just bouncing up and down on the sofa because - yay Christmas tree and presents and then the star and Sehunnie want chocolate and Luhannie and Seokie did you buy me presents and oh I want Uncle Chenchen to let me play with Tao later and I hope I get doggy this year I want doggy to play with-

"Sehunnie, welcome home" Junmyeon soft voice stop Sehun from his rambling and he jumped off the sofa and into his Appa's arms with a lot shouts of Appa! Appa the tree!! Where is the tree!

"Well the tree is a suprise so I want you to close your eyes before I show it to you.Can you promise me that baby?" Sehun nods his head vigorously because he is too damn excited.

Sehun heard rustles and clink! clinck! sound and he heard his Seokie and Luhannie laughing at the back why are they laughing ugh i wanna see too but Appa said to close my eyes 

"Ok you can open your eyes now Sehunnie" Little Sehun slowly open his eyes and he deadpanned seeing that there is no tree? Where is the tree? He only see his Baba decorated in fancy lights and sparkly ornaments and-

"Baba, are you the tree?" Sehun feel a little confused because Baba look ridiculous holding his arm wide open but he do looks like a tree.A tall one too. He heard a snort coming from Appa and then he saw almost everyone Seokie, Hannie and even Baba is laughing on the floor

"Well, yes A am the magnificient tree that can reach the galaxy. Would Little Sehunnie like to put a star on me?" Sehun eyes sparkled hearing what Baba said and he jumped up and down hoping someone can held him up because yes i can put the star up high then i can wish for everyone to be happy forever and for me to get a doggy this year

His appa happily pick him up and give him the gold star for Sehun to put up at the top of Baba's head. Kris might look ridiculous and he might get laughed by his other sons but seeing his baby smile so happily worth all the torture Suho put on him.It's okay Suho I let you go for once but I am going to punish you once the Christmas is over for making me doing this

 

A/N

this was suppose to be posted on christmas day but my laptop suddenly shut off and i lost my motivation to write and then i got stuck with finals.

any prompt is welcome :)