[chen/chanyeol] night routine

[drabbles/oneshots] fly,little thunder

this was a twitterfic i did for someone back then so im just posting it into this drabble

genre:fluff

 It's like their every night routine.A secret ritual of their unspoken affection.Chanyeol would outright deny it eventhough he knows that no matter how Jongdae like to all the time,he would never reject when Chanyeol being affectionate with him.But then again Chanyeol is a stubborn guy and to admit he wants Jongdae's attention will only kill his ego. So nope, Chanyeol decide to just be passive-aggresive about it and hope Jongdae will see his love through it.


It always goes like this everynight.The maknaes, Sehun and Kai alternately pulling their "best i-am-the-youngest-i-need-all-the-love-in-the-world" card to Jongdae while he coos over them because he can't decide who he will indulge for tonight because the maknaes are his soft spot you don't get to choose over each another.And then there's Baekhyun who shove the maknaes to the side and plopped on Jongdae's lap and quickly put a tight hug on Jongdae's tiny waist and whine that Jongdae should just sleep with him because "Im your best friend you should choose me not this underage that might ravish you at the night" and Jongdae just respond with a chuckle because to be honest,he can't sleep when he's with Baekhyun because that guy snores too loud but oh well he shouldn't tell him that guy might be upset and an upset Baekhyun is not something he wish to handle.

And then the next step would be Chanyeol coming to the scene and sighing like he wants the whole world to hear that he does not like people lingering in the living room when its already bed time, but the real fact was Chanyeol sighed because,why do Jongdae need to be so pushover and indulge these people every night and why do Chanyeol have to save him every single night because he just dont like it seeing them all over each other.It's not like Chanyeol wants a chance to cuddle Jongdae to sleep and not give him to the other, no that's not the case at all.He just being a good friend and save Jongdae from the trouble of choosing who he had to cuddle for the night.Chanyeol cannot understand why the maknaes and Baekhyun love it so much to cuddle Jongdae because well Chanyeol has always been cuddling jongdae everynight, it was nothing special,like it feels like cuddling a teddy bear and chanyeol does not like teddy bear because he is #TeamRillakuma and it always make him sleepy and Jongdae is just too warm,who would like a warm teddy bear?Of course not Chanyeol.That's what he told himself.

So here comes the part where Chanyeol just casually shove off Baekhyun and released Jongdae from the grasp of the evil maknaes (he thinks the maknae have ulterior motives behind their innocent front of wanting to cuddle jongdae) and push Jongdae inside his room and make Jongdae sit down on his bed.

"Just for the record, it's not like I want you here or anything, Im just helping you get away from them.They are such a nuisance I don't get it why they have to make such a fuss to have a cuddle with you every night.Its not like you have anything special anyway" Chanyeol saying that while looking around except to Jongdae because he knows what the next word coming out of Jongdae would be.
"So you don't want me here? Then ok I'll just go to people who actually needs me" 
Jongdae move to the door and he gave himself 3 seconds before- 
"WAIT"

Jongdae smiled.Another 2 seconds and Chanyeol will come and drag him to the bed and he heard Chanyeol muttering to himself "Why do you have to make it hard for me" and then they are finally laying side by side with Chanyeol's back turn on him

.
Sigh.When will Chanyeol learn that Jongdae doesn't really mind if he just straight out says he wants a cuddle with Jongdae.Ok maybe he would until the end of their life but he wont reject him.In fact,maybe jongdae already set himself to just be a cuddler just for Chanyeol,but Chanyeol need not to know that because he likes to see Chanyeol came to the rescue every night and pretend he doesn't want him when in fact it's all he want (it written all over Chanyeol's face how more obvious he can get huh?) 


So he takes upon himself to save Chanyeol from the embarassment.He slowly turned Chanyeol around (he felt Chanyeol putting a resistance ugh why this guy need to be so hard) and quickly put his hand to Chanyeol's waist before he could get away and he ease himself a bit up so he can reach Chanyeol's chest and put his head on it.And just like that,Chanyeol's hand naturally goes to Jongdae's head and make him cuddled closer to him.Jongdae is warm,but its the warm that Chanyeol like and when he heard Jongdae said "go to sleep already, I won;t tease you,you brat" he smiled to himself and thank god that Jongdae didnt see him because how would he explain to Jongdae how hard he is blushing right now? (and because he knows this would be such a good material for Jongdae to so he won't give Jongdae a chance to even think about it)

The scene next morning always get the maknaes and Baekhyun and maybe the whole of exo fuming with jealousy and cried their heart out because 
there, in the confine of Chanyeol's room, is Jongdae being sprawled out on top of chanyeol with his head placed perfectly under Chanyeol's chin and his hand intertwined with Chanyeol's and Chanyeol's other hand put up protectively on jongdae's waist and their legs tangled up together that the members can't even tell who's who anymore.

This serene scene is what made Chanyeol and Jongdae pull up their acts again for another night.Because its like their every night routine.a secret code for their unspoken affection.