[kris/kyungsoo] its okay,its love

[drabbles/oneshots] fly,little thunder

genre:angst

Yifan wish that he could wake up everyday with Kyungsoo by his side. Like today. The younger man looks so peaceful, his chest raising slowly with every breath he take. Yifan want to be selfish once and hug this little guy and caress his face or maybe kiss his lip but he knows, everybody knows, Kyungsoo didn’t feel the same towards him.

He was just a replacement. For Kyungsoo’s heart has been given to someone else. Someone that mean everything to Kyungsoo. It just a cruel fate that bring Yifan and Kyungsoo together for a short marriage arrangement. Yifan wish it wasn’t arranged, nor was it going to be short. Yifan always imagine a forever with Kyungsoo, heart going on rapid beat whenever he think that maybe just maybe Kyungsoo do care enough for him to last long from the way he always cook for Yifan after work or sometimes bringing him out for lunch or that smile he smiled at him was because of Yifan. Yifan could pretend everyday that Kyungsoo is his and ignore all the sign that his heart tell him to not fall in love with Kyungsoo.

Because falling in love with Kyungsoo means getting hurt. Hurt when Kyungsoo giggled while texting him. When he saw another packed lunch that Kyungsoo try to hide behind his back whenever he went to work. When Kyungsoo wear nicely once in a week and said that he need to meet his friend. Or when one day Kyungsoo didn’t know that Yifan is back home and Yifan had to pretend he didn’t hear all those soft moans and kissing sounds coming from Kyungsoo’s room.

It’s okay, Yifan tell himself. He is going to just be with Kyungsoo as long as Kyungsoo need him to be. He is going to cherish everything. All those heart-shaped smiles. All those time Kyungsoo held his hand when in public and those time Kyungsoo take care of him when he got sick.

It’s okay.It’s love.

Even if it one-sided.

 

A/N

i have this huge tendency to write angst krisoo idek why