[kris/kyungsoo] always,my love

[drabbles/oneshots] fly,little thunder

genre:angst

warning:unbetaed,something i churn out in 15 minutes

“Do you really have to go?”

The sadness in his voice does not go unnoticed to Yifan. How could he ignore it when all these while that voice is the sunshine of his life, always in joy, always cheering up his mundane life. Yifan felt his heart clenched thinking that he is the cause that those soft voice belonging to an angel, his angel sounds so heartbreaking, and so vulnerable. He didn’t want to go, never ever,but fate is so cruel he rather go away than let himself die from being so heartbroken that even he can’t pick up the pieces for Yifan.

He steeled up his eyes and look directly into him. Wide eyes, looking frantic, looking at him like he just crushed his whole life and the mix of sadness, anger and disappointment shot through his heart.

Yifan, remember this is for your own good. Nothing ever good will come out if someone knew what you have had with him. I know I should not tell you how to live your life but you know this is inevitable right since you were a child? You can never be with him no matter what, because a future king need to get married and have children and you don’t fit in that pictures, Yifan. Luhan’s voice reminding him again what he had to do for everyone’s sake.

“I am sorry Your Highness. It is not my intention to leave your side at your most crucial point of your life but my country has summon me back to serve them and it is not in my position to disobey them. I have already requested for them to send Zitao as my replacement so Your Highness don’t have to worry over not being protected enough because I, my humble self can assure you that Zitao is going to be a very good royal guard to you, maybe even better than me” Yifan keep his head bowed because all these bulls coming out from his mouth is taking a toll on himself. Of course he does not want to leave his Royal Highness, his Kyungsoo, his little prince but it pains him to much to stay with him when Kyungsoo, Prince Kyungsoo is going to get married  to someone and betrothed as the new king with his queen by his side to rule the country. He knows he can pretend there was nothing between them and that it does not bother him to be that secret lover of the king but even a cold hearted guy like Yifan knows how it feel like to be hurt,even when its not Kyungsoo’s fault that he have to get married according to the law of the country.

“You never call me Your Highness before” Prince Kyungsoo murmured softly, so faintly. But it was like a bomb to Yifan, sentence that hide words not spoken to him Why you no longer calling me love? Why are you bowing to me? Why are you leaving me? Didn’t we say we are going to be together forever, no matter how? Am I not worth your love, Yifan? Are our love that easy for you to throw away?

“If there is nothing to be discuss anymore Your Highness, I ask for your permission to leave now as I need to pack my belongings for my journey back home tomorrow. It is truly my honour to serve you all this time and I wish you happiness with your marriage. I am sorry I could not attend it as your royal guard anymore but- Please be well, Your Highness” A stiff bow and without waiting for Prince Kyungsoo to reply, Kris head himself out of Prince Kyungsoo’s room their room without missing that forlorn look thrown at him all his way to the door

“Yifan, are you afraid of the future?”

“No, my love”

“Why?”

“Because I have you, Soo and you have me to protect you”

“Will you be there for me, when I am old and no longer your little prince?”

“Always, my love.Always.

 

 

i started shipping krisoo like week before his lawsuit i is sad i didnt realise this ship before :(

do you guys have any prompts? i might write something from it if i have time