009

Pillar (ON HOLD)

BAEKHEE

"Julie?!" they shouted out. I snickered, and nodding, opening my arms. Jackson screamed and both him and Mark ran into my arms, hugging me. I swayed back and forth. "It's so good to see you guys again," I breathed out. They released me and grinned. Bambam walked over. "Hyung, why were you screaming?" Jackson chuckled. "Let's all sit down first. We'll have Julie explain." 

The GOT7 members and I sat in a circle, eating our food and drinking tea. Jinyoung cleared his throat. "So, what just happened?" Mark looked at me and simply said, "Englighten them." I giggled. "Um, first of all, I should introduce myself. I'm Jung Baekhee, but you guys can call me Julianne; it's my English name. I'm 19 years old. Um.. I was born in the US, and moved to France when I was 5. I then moved to Taiwan when I was 8, then to Hong Kong when I was 12. I went to primary school with Jackson. We were best friends." Jackson interrupted. "We ARE best friends!" Everyone laughed. "Alright, Jack. We ARE best friends. I moved again, when I was 14, leaving Jackson behind. I moved to a little city in Los Angeles called Arcadia, and met Mark in school. He was a year older, but he invited me to sit with him and stuff, and we became best friends. We both had a thing for dancing, and when he told me he got casted by a JYP representative, I got to work, and created a routine for him to try out with. He got in, and left, coming here to Korea," I finished. The members nodded, looking interested. "What happened after I left?" Mark piped up. "Mmm. I left about two months after you did. After you left, there was a talent show, and I had always wanted to be in one. I ended up partiipating in it, and I danced to Wedding Dress by Taeyang. There was a Julliard rep there, and she saw my performance. She saw potential in me, and invited me to the audition in LA. I went, and got in. I then moved to NYC, where I lived until I came here." He hummed, and leaned towards Jackson, who slung an arm around his shoulders. Their closeness was kind of suspicious.. Hm. My thoughts were interrupted when Yugyeom asked me something. "Is it okay if we call you noona?" I smiled. "Of course!" Bambam beamed, and raised his hand. I chuckled, and asked, "Yes, Bambam?" "Noona, who's your favorite in GOT7?" he chirped brightly. "Uh.. I don't really have a favorite in general, but I guess Markson, and Youngjae," I replied, looking at Youngjae. He flushed a bright red, and bowed his head, "T-thank you noona."

After we finished eating, I asked them how much time they had left, for break. JB replied, "About a half an hour." I hummed. "Noona!" Bambam chimed. "Hm?" "Is that your guitar?" "Mhm." "Can you sing for us?" "Uh- I.. uh.." I mumbled, a bit shocked. I didn't know what to do; I wasn't confident in singing, and what if I embarrassed myself in front of them? Thankfully, Jackson understood my short moment of hesitation. "Bam, she's a dancer." The Thai boy's expression fell. I was about to speak, when Mark cut in. "Let's see a dance battle instead," he suggested, a smirk growing on his face. I turned to him slowly, an eyebrow raised in confusion. "What?" He chuckled. "Who're our dance kings?" he asked excitedly, looking around. The rest of GOT7 chimed, "Kim Yugyeom! Im Jaebum!" I giggled. "I see. Well, I'm up for it if you guys are," I chirped, looking at the two mentioned. "Let's go, Gyeom. I'm sure I can beat her in b-boying," Jaebum said confidently. Mark let out a sharp, high pitched laugh, as the youngest stood up with the leader. JB slowly turned toward Mark. "Yah, what are you laughing at?!" he thundered. "Jules is the best dancer I know, man. Good luck." he wheezed out, breathless from his laughing session. 

I stood up, stretching out my limbs. Jinyoung stood up as well. "I'll be MC for this battle. Bam, be the DJ?" Bambam flashed a smile and a thumbs up in his direction, his phone already in his free hand. JR clapped his hands together and beamed. "Let the battle start!"

 

------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey guys, sorry for not updating lately. I was sick for a week and went to many places over my winter break. So, I'm starting another story, and I have like, the whole plot planned out. It's a Mark fic, because Mark Tuan is so perfect it hurts my heart. I'm really excited for it, so I hope you guys will give it a chance! <3

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/889817