008

Pillar (ON HOLD)

 

I was currently on my way to JYP headquarters. The YG artists had accepted me into the company with open arms and warm smiles. Lydia then took me to the hair salon, and now my hair was just above my belly button, colored a minty blue at the top, transitioning to sky blue, then a soft lavender. She brought me home to change, and I changed into a loose white tee, Chachi pants, and sneakers. I decided to not wear any hat, and parted my hair heavily to the left. I got a call from the boss afterwards. 

I knocked on his office door. "Come in!" he called out. I sat down in a chair in front of his desk. "You called for me?" I inquired. Mr. Yang nodded. "I read over your information, and I decided to phone JYP. I want you to go and practice singing and dancing, at his company, for three days. On the fourth day, you will perform for the both of us." I nodded hesitantly. "There are requirements for your song choices," he continued. "You must dance to two songs. You will create choreography for one song, and follow the dance exactly to the other song. One must be a YG song. For singing, you will have to sing two song. It does not matter what language the lyrics are in. Is this clear?" I nodded again. "Good. Before I forget, your parents sent a package to the company today. We have sent it to your apartment." "Thank you," I said. "You may leave now. A representative from JYP will pick you up in an hour and a half." I bowed and left.

When I got home, I opened the package that my parents sent. I beamed, when I saw what was inside. My parents sent my guitar and keyboard, along with my mugs and thermoses. I set the guitar next to the door, and put the keyboard away in my room. I got up, and went to put my drinking utensils in the cupboard, and when I opened it, I was so surprised. There, lined up next to each other, were fifteen lollipop jars with neat labels on them, each filled with different tea leaves. There was a note, so I picked it up and read it. It read: Hey Baek, I know you're a tea fanatic, so I decided to buy some tea leaves and jars for you, and fill your cupboard up with them ^_^ The bags of tea leaves are behind the jars. I even labeled the jars for you. I'm the best right?? :D -Lydz. I grinned, and went on Instagram. I took a picture, with me eyesmiling widely, with the tea jars behind me. I captioned it: LYDZ YOU THE BAE and tagged her. Afterwards, I decided to call JYP Entertainment. "Hello, this is JYP Entertainment. How can I help you today?" "Hello, I'm Julianne Jung. I'm supposed to go train for three days? May I speak to JYP please?" "One moment, please."

"Hello, this is Park Jinyoung." "Hello, I'm Julianne Jung, the trainee from YG?" "Oh yes, hello Miss Jung, how can I help you?" "I just wanted to ask if I could visit my two friends before I started rehearsing." "Are they idols?" "Yes, they're in GOT7." "Sure, no problem. Anything else?" "Do you happen to know if they have had lunch yet? I wanted to bring some food over, so I don't arrive empty handed." "As a matter of fact, they have not." "Are they on any diets? I'm not sure what kind of food is okay." "Nothing too fattening will be alright." "Thank you, sir." "No problem, Miss Jung. I look forward to meeting you." "You too, Mr. Park."

And that's how I ended up sitting in a van with my guitar, ten lunchboxes and three thermoses next to me. After the phone call, I had decided to make food for the boys. I wasn't sure what they would like, so I ended up putting one crab meat onigiri, one spicy salmon onigiri, four spring rolls, and four slices of kimbap. A couple minutes later, we arrived. I carefully climbed out of the car, shouldering my guitar case, holding the bags of food. I bid goodbye to the driver, and walked through the front door.

The boss himself was waiting for me in the lounge. I gasped, and bowed deeply. "H-hello, Mr. Park," I stammered. He smiled upon seeing me. "Ah! Hello, you must be Miss Jung." I nodded, smiling. "You brought food for the boys, right?" "Yes, sir. Um, do you happen to know if there are any instructors with them right now? I made two extra lunchboxes in case." "No, there aren't. However, if you don't want to waste the food, Suzy and Min are in the room right next to them. They're down the hall. You can take the other room next to GOT7." I grinned. "Alright, thanks Mr. Park!" 

I reached the door of the practice room that Suzy and Min were in. Loud music was playing. I knocked, even though they probably couldn't hear me. Right when I was about to open the door, the music stopped. Min opened the door. I smiled nervously. "Hi! I was going to visit the boys next door with food, but I made two extra lunchboxes, and was wondering if you guys ate yet?" She opened the door wider. "Nope. We'll gladly take the food," she grinned. I stepped in, and greeted Suzy, who was laying on the floor. I opened the bag and took out two lunchboxes, handing it to them," I hope you guys like it," I said hesitantly. They thanked me, and I watched as the two took their first bite. They both looked up at me with wide eyes. "Is-is it okay?" I stammered, biting my lip nervously. Suzy gave me a thumbs up, and I chuckled. "I'm glad you like it then," I said with relief. "Oh! I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Julianne Jung, and I'm a trainee from YG." They introduced themselves, even though I already knew who they were. "Wait, did you say YG?" Suzy asked, looking at me curiously. I nodded. "Oh. You're that girl huh? The one who has to stay here for a few days or something, right?" I nodded again. I handed them a thermos full of chilled rose green tea. "I'll be in the room next to GOT7, so I'll just stop by when I'm about to leave to get the boxes and thermos. Is that alright?" I asked, fiddling with my ring, that sat on my right middle finger. Min replied, "We'll go over to you when we're done, so you don't have to walk here. Thanks, Julianne! Good luck with performing!" Suzy chimed in. "Yeah. Thanks so much! I love your cooking! Good luck! Fighting!" I smiled and nodded. "Thanks guys, I'll see you later then. Bye!" They waved as I left.

 

MARK

We were currently taking a break. I was resting with my back against the mirrors, and Jackson had put his head in my lap. My hands automatically went to his hair, and I started fiddling with the dark strands. He grabbed my hand, and placed a kiss in my palm. I chuckled lowly. A knock rang through the room, ruining our little moment. Jackson flinched, and scrambled to get up. I stood up, and was about to move away, when Jackson's arms shot out, and wrapped themselves around my stomach, pulling me down next to him. He removed his hands, and put an arm around my shoulders. I hissed at him, "What the hell, Jackson? What if the person outside isn't a staff member?" He chuckled, and said, "This doesn't look like much, Markie. Typical brother skinship," before winking at me. I shook my head at him, laughing nonetheless, and snuggled a bit into him. "Yugyeomie, get the door please," Jinyoung called out, from the floor, where he was sprawled out next to Jaebum. Yugyeom stood up and went to open the door. "Hello," I heard him say quietly, "are you looking for someone?" "Yeah, and I brought lunch and tea for you guys?" someone said. I strained my neck to see who the person was, but couldn't, because Gyeom was too tall. "Who is it?" Jackson murmured. I shrugged. "I don't know, Jack. Gyeom's too tall." He cackled loudly. Yugyeom opened the door wider, and let the person in. A girl with colorful hair walked in, shouldering a guitar case and holding a bag. She looked around the room, and her gaze rested on me and Jackson. She looked kind of familiar. Jaebum stood up, and gently pulled Jinyoung up. He turned and gestured for us to get up. We all walked over to where JJ Project was, and lined up next to them, side by side. "Come and get it.." Jaebum began. "GOT7!" we finished, bowing. The girl bowed back, and sent us a wide smile, "You guys don't have to greet me. Sit down! You must be tired." We all collapsed onto the wooden floor, and crawled back to our previous spots. Jackson wrapped an arm around me. She lifted the bag up, and said, "I brought food for you guys." The maknae line cheered, and she laughed. "Wait," Jinyoung said, cocking his head to the side. "Who are you?" She shrugged, giggling. "Jackson and Mark should know." With that, she took out seven lunchboxes. She handed them to the members, who all thanked her sincerely. Jackson turned to me. "Markie, do you know her?" I furrowed my eyebrows. "She looks familiar, but I don't remember," I admitted, biting my lip. He hummed, and stared at her. I nudged him. He made a noise of acknowledgment. "Do you know her?" I whispered. He stared at her. "I think I do, but I'm not quite sure." I hummed. Just then, the girl walked over to us. She sat down in front of us. "Hey Mark, hey Jackson!" she said in English. "Hi," my boyfriend replied. She handed Jackson and lunchbox and said something to him in Cantonese.

 

BAEKHEE

I handed Jackson his food. "You probably feel homesick, so I made some xiao long bao and spring rolls for you. You loved this when we went to school together," I said in Cantonese. He looked at me with wide eyes. "Thank you," he breathed out. I smiled. I switched to English and greeted Mark, giving him lunch. "Hey Mark. I made some pasta and mini pizza sqaures. American food for you." "Oh wow, thanks so much!" "I hope you still like pasta and pizza. That was all you seemed to eat when we went to school together." I walked away from Mark and Jackson, smirking to myself. It's fun to make them guess who I am, when they both know who I am. I stopped in front of Bambam. "Hi Bambam," I greeted softly. "Hello," he replied shyly. I smiled, and handed him his lunch box. I cleared my throat. "Hey, you're probably missing Thai food right?" He nodded sadly. "Cheer up! I made you some pad thai!" He grinned at me. "Can I hug you?" I chuckled and held out my arms. He wrapped his arms around my arms and I pat his head, whispering, "It's okay to be homesick."

 

MARK

"What'd she say to you?" I asked, nibbling on a pizza square. "She said I'm probably feeling homesick, so she made me some Hong Kong food," Jackson replied, taking a bite of spring roll. "Hm. I went to school with her." I commented. "I went to school with her too!" Jackson exclaimed, looking at me with wide eyes. The girl came back, and sat in front of us once again. "Hey, can you give us hints? We're getting old," he joked. She chortled. "You're only a year older than me, Wang Ka Yee," she deadpanned, in English. (The rest of the conversation is in English!) His eyes widened. "You used to tease me, saying I was the only Asian at school who had wavy hair, and I moved away in the beginning of ninth grade. Oh c'mon, Jack! I was your wild and y buddy!" she chided. The girl turned towards to me. "I'm younger by two years. But you were a sophomore and I was a freshman. You sat with me when I first moved to Arcadia. AHS pride!" she cheered. I looked at her, a bit confused. She scoffed. "Oh c'mon Markie! I was your fellow dumb Asian, and you thought I was a Hong Kong person for two months until I told you I was Korean. Are you sure you don't remember me? I made you lunch every Monday, because you hated Mondays, but you liked my food. I was on track and cross country! Shortest runner there! I created the dance routine that you used to audition for JYP!" she exclaimed. It slowly dawned on me, and apparently, realization hit Jackson at the same time and it hit me. "Julie?!" we cried out.

 

 

Author's Note: Hey guys :D So, I decided to bring Mark and Jackson into this. If you didn't notice, I left hints about this in the previous chapter! The schools! OMG when Mark was still in the US he lived like 10 minutes away from me QQ Arcadia is right next to my city and chances are I've seen him in real life at least once UGHHHHH FML anyways, just wanted to rant for a little and show you guys Baekhee's new hairstyle:

 

 

3d29e5f1256e1303a2c2bf1438f2b360 Pastel Green Ombre Hair i

I LOVE THIS HAIRSTYLE 

please subscribe, comment, upvote, things like that ^-^ byee~