007

Pillar (ON HOLD)

A/N: ayyyyeeeeeee guys thanks so much for sticking with me even though i was gone for a while <3

Baekhee's POV

Seeing that the dorm was empty, I yawned, and rolled out of bed. I stretched, and walked over to the kitchen table, where I saw my backpack and my phone on top of a piece of paper. It read:

Sorry for having to leave you here alone noona >//< we had to go back and train! Lydia noona wanted you to know that your apartment is ready to go, and that all your stuff has been unpacked already. The key is in the restroom, next to your contacts case!! Thanks again for the meal last night, your cooking is the best! ^~^ It was nice meeting you!

-Jinhyungie :D

I chuckled. He was such a cute dongsaeng. I grabbed my stuff from the restroom, and slipped my feet into my sneakers. Just then, I got a text.

YA JUNG BAEKHEE ARE YOU AWAKE YET SHEESH WHY DO YOU SLEEP SO MUCH

I snickered, and quickly typed back a response.

LYDS WHY SO RUDE i have jetlag QQ

She replied.

whatever lmao oh yeah btw boss gathered all of yg together, to "officially welcome you into the family" .. some like that. meet us at the hq at 1. there's a driver outside the apartment building waiting for you, so hurry up. don't be late

I gasped. Of course Lydia would pull this on me.

WHAT THE HELL WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME EARLIER????? I LITERALLY HAVE 20 MINUTES TO GET READY AND TEN MINUTES TO GET THERE WOW THANKS UNNIE I CAN FEEL THE LOVE OMFG WHAT DO I WEAR DO I HAVE TO DRESS FORMAL BECAUSE HOLY I DON'T HAVE FORMAL ATTIRE????

I practically ran out the door, and into the apartment next to the boys' dorm. I didn't even have enough time to look around; I flew into the bathroom and went through my morning routine hastily. I eyed my contacts case. Screw it. No need for contacts today I DON'T GOT THE TIME. Suddenly my phone buzzed.

jeesus calm the hell down baek no need for the sass. no formal attire, but try to look nice for once -_-'' don't wear your typical dance pants and tank top pls 

I felt offended. I fired back a response.

EXCUSE YOU MY CHACHI PANTS ARE COMFORTABLE AND THEY LOOK NICE I FEEL OFFENDED. ...can i at least wear my glasses

As I waited for her message, I shuffled into my bedroom and managed to choose a decent looking outfit in 5 minutes. I pat myself on my back. YOU GO GIRL. I wore a tight white tee, some blue jeans, and a high-low red tribal patterned cardigan. I put on my multiple pairs of earrings (I had a lot of piercings), and then checked my phone, looking at the time. It was 12:45. I then got a message.

uh i guess soi mean, you don't look that bad in them so i guess its alright hehehehe and do something with your hair pls after this meeting thing is over, i'm taking you to get your hair cut. and maybe redyed. it's getting too long

Sheesh, first she attacks my wardrobe, then my hair? Totally feeling the love. 

-_- 

I put on my contacts, and applied some winged eyeliner, mascara, and chapstick. I ran a brush through my hair, and pursed my lips. My hair wasn't THAT long, was it? It was only up to my hip bones... I quickly threw it into a messy bun. I put on furry moccasin slippers, and ran out the door, grabbing a bottle of water on the way out. I locked the door, pocketed the key, jogged my way down to the first floor, and walked out the door. I found the car quickly and pulled myself into it, not forgetting to greet the driver.

It was 12:57 when I hopped out of the car. I bid the driver goodbye, and walked into the building. I stopped and looked around, fascinated. I shook my head, clearing my thoughts. I paced to the receptionist's desk. "Hello, I'm looking for a room where every body's in, but I'm not sure where it is," I said, grinning at the lady. She smiled. "Are you Julianne Jung?" I nodded. "They're on the third floor, the first room next to the stairs. It was nice meeting you," she said. I thanked her, and jogged up the stairs. 

I knocked on the door at exactly 1. "Come in!" someone called out. I turned the door knob and walked into the room, closing the door. It was then I saw everyone, sitting on the sofas in the room. I gasped. "Hello!" I exclaimed, bowing a 100 degree bow. "Hello, Miss Jung. Thank you for coming on a short notice, and for being prompt. Please, take a seat," the boss said. I sat next to Lydia, who smirked at me. I shot her a tiny glare. I gazed at the people around me. They were YG Family. Psy, Epik High, Big Bang, 2NE1, Akdong Musician, Lee Hi, and Winner. I inhaled deeply. This was not good for my heart. Yang Hyun Suk handed me a clipboard, and a pen. On the clipboard was a contract. A contract to become.. a trainee? I looked up at the boss, confused. "I know that I invited you here to become a backup dancer, but after thinking for a bit, I want you to become a trainee. You have huge potential to become an idol. What do you say?" I looked back down at the contract, and back up at him. "Bu- but, Mr. Yang," I stuttered," I can't sing." Lydia burst out laughing. I socked her in the arm. "Why are you laughing?!" I hissed in English, pouting. "Boss, Baek says she can't sing, but she can." "What the hell, Lyds?!" I exclaimed, throwing up my hands in exasperation," you know I can't sing!" The others in the room looked amused at our antics. I sighed. "Okay," I said, agreeing. I picked up the pen, and scribbled my information down. 

Name: Jung Baekhee

Nickname/Stage name: Julianne Jung

Date of Birth: December 21, 1995

: Female

Height: 157 cm (5'2")

Weight: 45 kg (100 lbs)

Blood type: A

Country of Birth: USA

Primary School(s): American International School Hong Kong 

High School(s): Arcadia High School (LA)

College/University: Julliard (NYC)

Languages: English, Korean, Mandarin, Cantonese, French

Skills/Talents: Dance, Sketching, Painting, Piano, Drums, Guitar, Gymnastics, Tae Kwon Do

Date: September 27, 2014

I finished the form by signing it. I looked up and was going to turn in my information, when I saw that the boss was gone. I scanned the faces in the room, but Mr. Yang was not there. "Just give it to me. I'll hand it to Papa Yang later," a voice said. I turned towards the general direction of where I heard the voice. Tablo held out his hand, smiling at me. I grinned, handing him the clipboard and pen. "Thanks, oppa." Mithra looked confused. "Wait wuhhhhhht. Oppa? Do you know him?" he asked, looking at me. I nodded, and explained, "I met him yesterday. He said I could call him oppa." "Ahh.." he nodded," then you have to call me oppa too, okay?" I giggled, and nodded. "Me too!" chimed in DJ Tukutz. "Okay," I agreed, still laughing. Tablo looked at me. "It's kind of a YG thing, for the artists to know the trainees, so I'm going to pass your contract around, ok?" "Okay," I smiled. a bit nervous. "Also," Psy chimed in, "self introductions!" He grinned kindly at me. 

I looked on anxiously as the clipboard was passed down one by one. I started fidgeting, leg bouncing. A hand stopped my leg. I looked up in surprise. Lydia glared at me. "You know I hate it when people do that, Baek. Just calm down," she assured. I nodded, chewing on my lip. G Dragon spoke up. "How did you like my gift?" I grinned. "I loved it! Thank you so much!" He smiled softly. "That's good then." Daesung looked my way. "Could you introduce yourself?" I nodded, and stood up. "Hello everyone, I'm Jung Baekhee, but I'm used to people calling me Julianne. Um.. I'm 19, and I came here from New York City. I moved a lot when I was little, so I attended different schools and learned some languages. My mother was a gymnast, and now she works as a theatrical actress. My father taught me Tae Kwon Do. I was on the track and cross country team, and I dance," I said, bowing, "It's nice to meet you all!"