^._.^

Protect her

BAEKHYUN POV:

What the hell just happened? I accidentally bumped into sumin and then she started yelling at me and i think i heard her call me a brick wall?

Then she just walked away and left her books scattered all over the floor. I swear this girl confuses the heck out of me sometimes. Sighing, i quickly pick up her books and decided i would give them to her after lunch.

I stood up when a bunch of my fangirls ran up to me with high pitch voices

 

"Baekhyun oppa are you okay?!?!?!?!?"

 

"Are you injured anywhere?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!"

 

After assuring them i was fine, i walked away and when i was far away the girls started whispering, thinking I wouldn't be able to hear but of course i have super hearing so i heard perfectly fine.

 

"That will pay for yelling at baekhyun oppa"

"Who does she think she is?"

"What a loser"

 

Hearing this made my blood boil but i held back from walking up to them and slapping them silly. Instead i just headed to the canteen to find sumin.

 

Once I sat in my usual seat at an empty table behind sumin where she couldn't see me ( I didn't buy food cuz i don't need to eat, I can control my metabolism :P) I watched her eat her food. She's so beautiful, I can't imagine why anyone would want to hurt her. I wonder who i have to protect her from. All the information S.M. would give me is what they look like. They didn't tell me why i must protect sumin from them. Maybe i should ask my boss, lee sooman after school.

 

"YAH "

 

"HOW DARE YOU YELL AT BAEKHYUN OPPA"

 

When did sumin yell at me? OH YEA. 

I grab her books and walk towards the yelling girls.

After wrapping my arm around sumin's shoulder i said.

 

"Are you girls bullying my sumin-ah?"

 

It looked like sumin was about to yell at me so i beat her to it and put on mah serious face :|

 

"I suggest you leave her alone or i don't know if i will be able to stop myself from hurting you." I said, trying to sound as serious as possible without laughing because the look on the girls' faces were priceless.

"Baekhyun oppa this girl yelled at you so i-i t-tthought--"

 

"I appreciate you worrying about me but if you bother sumin again, i will do a lot more than just yell at you so if would be so kind to walk away and pretend this never happened. That would be great."

 

SUMIN'S POV:

I never thought baekhyun could be so serious. It's kinda scary.

His fangirls scampered away like scared mice after what baekhyun said. I would've laughed if i wasn't so baffled by baekhyun's behavior.

 

"Are you okay?" Baekhyun's voice snapped me out of my reverie.

 

"y-yah!! I'm still mad at you!!"

 

"I-i'm sorry for bumping into you"

 

Did byun baekhyun just stutter? Since when is he shy? AAAWWWW HE'S POUTING HE LOOKS LIKE A SAD PUPPY--wait what. no.

Maybe i was a little too hard on him.

 

"Um if you don't mind me asking, why did you all me a brick wall?"

 

What is he talking abou-- oooohh HA

 

"Because when i bumped into you, you felt like a brick wall. What the hell are you made of, steel?!?!?!!?!

 

All of a sudden he burst out laughing. "Yah!! What's so funny??"

"Ah, nothing just be careful alright? see you around."

 

And with that he left. What the hell is wrong with that kid?

 

After school I packed up my things and headed out. On my way home I can't help but fell like someone's watching me. So I was about to turn around when i heard a click sound and cold metal touching the back of my head.

 

"Don't move"

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````I know what you're thinking, another short chapter. but i will be updating often is school doesn't get too hectic. also my writing might not make sense but i will try to make more sense. Comment if u want me to keep updating...

thanks for reading

Happy43