='.'=

Protect her

WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:

Sumin thinks that baekhyun is just a dumb/smart silly class clown, but she doesn't know that baekhyun has been protecting her for most of her life. She also doesn't know that baekhyun isn't an average human.

Let me explain.

 

When a woman is with child, she releases SMALL amounts of a strong hormone so her baby can grow. Since the hormone can help the growth of a human from seed to baby, there is a hypothesis that a synthetic version of the hormone, called CPH4, can be used in order to make super humans by "overdeveloping" them.

 

Humans can only use up to 10% of their brain's capacity. Scientists believe that the drug CPH4, when used in excessive amounts can allow humans to use 100 % of their brain's capacity. But of course this was just a hypothesis. Until baekhyun was born.

 

While baekhyun was in his mother's womb, his mother released a lot more CPH4 then normal. Baekhyun was exposed to approximately one kilo of CPH4 in nine months. Shortly after his birth, his mother died of unknown causes. The second the doctors found out about this, they contacted Kim Jongin (we'll call him kai) a famous scientist who is particularly interested CPH4 and what it can do.

 

Because baekhyun didn't have any relatives that were willing to take care of him, they put him in an orphanage.

When he got to the age of ten, he started developing supernatural abilities. Such as being able to control electronics like televisions, phones, computers, etc, without even lifting a finger. Then he started being able to control other people. And in eighth grade, he was at a resteraunt with his friends when there was a robbery. The robber held a gun in the direction of his friend and just as he was about to shoot, baekhyun ran in front of him and took the bullet. It took a few seconds to register what happened, and he realized that he felt no pain. But since people were watching, he pretended to be in pain. As he was being brought to the hospital in an ambulance he told kai that he wasn't in pain, so kai told the doctor to perform surgery without knocking him out. And so they did and the whole time baekhyun just talked to kai as if he wasn't being cut open and stitched up. 

 

When baekhyun got to the age of fifteen, kai decided that baekhyun 's powers could be used to protect people. So that is how baekhyun came to work for S.M. Secret Service. It's basically just a large group of "soldiers" that are trained to deal with certain situations such as protecting a rich man from a powerful mafia, or in baekhyun's case protecting a young girl named sumin.

 

SUMIN'S POV: 

Hi my name is sumin. And i hate byun baekhyun.

That's all you really need to know about me but i'll tell you a little more because i don't want my introduction to be too short. I lived with my mom and dad ( i was lucky enough to be an only child). My dad owned a huge company that made a lot of money so we were loaded. But then my dad developed an addiction for gambling and put our family in debt so they decided to pack their things and move to canada without even bringing their own eleven year old daughter. Luckily for me, an old lady was willing to take me in. I was a little suspicious at first because this person was a complete stranger, but what other choice did i have? So i lived with her and she even got me into school. Which brings me here, an anti social teenager with good grades and trust issues. After everything that's happened you could imagine how hard it is for me to trust people, so i don't have any friends but frankly i don't care. It's not like anyone picks on me, they just ignore me. There's just one person that i can't stand. 

 

His name is byun baekhyun the class clown. I admit he hasn't really done anything wrong, he's just so happy all the time and he gets the best grades in the class without even trying, so when he fools around during class the teacher doesn't really mind. ASDFGHJKL NOT FAIR!! I work my off studying while he just snoozes during lectures and he still get better grades than me!! Not to mention the fact that all the girls swoon over every little move he makes. Whenever i walk down the halls it's baekhyun this baekhyun that. I have to admit he IS good looking but the girls treat him like a god!! I HATE HIM!

 

I hate him i hate him i hate him

 

I kept chanting inside my head while walking down the hall. I probably wasn't paying attention to where i was going because i bumped into something that felt like a brick wall and fell on the floor and ended up dropping all of my books. But when i looked up saw that the brick wall was actually byun baekhyun himself. This just added to my grumpyness.

 

"Oh sorry" he said as he knelt down to help me pick up my books. But i was just too grumpy to care so i snapped at him

"Yah!! You overly happy, smart brick wall!!!! I was already having a bad day, why'd you have to go and make it worse?!?!?" The people walking past us were staring at me but i really didn't care. 

 

"I HATE YOU BYUN FREAKING BAEKHYUN!!!"

 

And with that, i left a dumbfounded, very confused baekhyun and walked away. I got about ten meters away when i remembered my books were still on the floor. But if i walk back i would look like an idiot!! So i just kept walking towards the canteen to eat my lunch. Trying to ignore the stares i got from other students.

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

I know this chapter is pretty short but i wil try to write longer ones in the future, im stil learning. :(

Also you may notice my writing style MIGHT change from time to time so forgive me, i am very inconsistent.

I hope you liked my chapter!! 

 

Happy43