/(.-.)\

Protect her

BAEKHYUN'S POV:

After school i decided to ask lee sooman about why i had to protect sumin from those people. So  once i got home, I walked into his office.

 

"Oh hi there baekhyun is there something wrong?"

"No sir, it's just.. Can i ask why I have to protect sumin from all those people?" 

"Ah, yes well you see, her dad had a gambling addiction and he got in deep with the sharks, So he and his wife moved somewhere leaving sumin behind. So the guys they are indebted to are now after their daughter instead to pay off the debt."

"What kind of parents would do such a thing to their daughter?"

"Hm."

"How much do they owe?"

"$10,000,000"

"HOLY SH---" all of a sudden i felt a piercing pain in my head and an image of sumin with a guy pointing a gun to her head. Oh no.

" i gotta go, sumin's in trouble"

And with that i ran to my car and sped to the place where sumin is. Once I saw sumin, i got out of the car and crept towards them. Their backs were facing me as i went up to the guy as quick as i could. I grabbed the gun and faced it towards me.

Making sure it would'nt accidentally shoot her while i twist the man's arm, push him against the wall and knock him out with a quick blow to the head. Somehow i managed to get shot in the process, but just as i was about to run away

 

"B-baekhyun?!?"

 

 

SUMIN'S POV:

 What is baekhyun doing here?

 Who was that guy?

What did he want from me?

 

So many question were swimming in my head when i noticed that baekhyun was shot.

 

"oh my god you were shot!! are you okay!? Should i call an ambulance?!?"

 

"I-im fine--" then he collapsed on to the floor. I took out my phone and dialled 911, ten minutes later the ambulance arrived and took baekhyun to the hospital. Since he saved me i decided to go with him.

 

"i-is he going to be ok?" I asked the paramedic lady that was staring at baekhyun weirdly.

 

"yea he'll be fine... " she said trying to reassure me, but it sounded more like a question then an answer.

 

When we got to the hospital, they took baekhyun to get surgery and asked me to wait outside. And while i was waiting, i finally registered what just happened.

 

What did that man want from me? I didn't recognize his voice so it was probably someone i didn't know. If baekhyun hadn't been there, would he have killed me? Come to think of it, how did baekhyun show up at the last second? Was it just a coincidence? ASDFGHJKL I DON'T KNOW THIS IS JUST SO CONFUSING!!! THE PERSON I HATE JUST SAVED MY LIFE!!! 

Do i still hate him? I mean i owe him my life but i can still hate him right????RIGHT?!?!?

 

CRASH

 

What was that? It sounded like glass shattering. I run to the door to peak through the window but it was blocked by something. 

what the hell is going on here?!?!?!!? ugh.

 

I waited for nearly two hours out in the hallway when finally the doctors come out of the room looking like they just saw a ghost.

 

"Is he ok?" i asked one of the doctors that looked like they were going to pass out.

 

"yeah.." woowwww that's reassuring.

 

I walked to baekhyun's room and stand in front of the closed door.

 

You can do it sumin. Just open the door. He's going to be unconscious anyways, so just say thanks while he's out and leave before he wakes up. 

 

I thought to myself before taking a deep breath and opening the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I updated yayyyy

i hope this is actually readable cuz i think some parts dont make sense

comment if you want me to continue writing this ff and i willll

 

Happy43