5. Goodbye Korea

Day by Day

Chapter 5

Irene’s POV

Last thing I remember is writing that letter to the one I love, I didn’t expect myself to be writing that kind of a letter because at first I didn’t know what to exactly write about but then words just kinda flew out of me and went right into the paper. I told him everything.. I wonder how he would react right after he read my letter but too bad I can’t stay to watch and hear his respond. If I wasn’t leaving and that I still would have wrote that letter to him, would he avoid me? Would he stop being my bestfriend? That thought scared me, and I’m glad that I have to leave because I don’t wanna know that he’d want to be just friends with me, but with this opportunity and me going to America would give me a chance to lose my feelings right?

 

“Flight XXX would soon be boarding, please make your way towards the gate 3. I repeat flight XXX would soon be boarding” a female’s voice announced.

 

I guess I’ve been too lost into my thoughts that I didn’t notice that we would so be boarding. I trailed right behind my mom walking to gate 3 and before giving the lady my ticket I once again looked back and said goodbye.

Irene’s thoughts “Goodbye Korea, Goodbye Sehun.. don’t forget me” she dropped her head and started walking to the plane, she then found her seat and put her headphones on while looking out the window waiting for the plane to departure.

 

 

----------

I really couldn’t believe what has happened for the past few days, everything went by too fast that I couldn’t handle it but I knew that my mom was having a much harder time than I was and that’s why I had to look brave and make sure that my mom would be okay.

Soon the plane started leaving the ground and in no time we we’re up in the air, I looked to my left and saw my mom watching a movie, I smiled at her and continued looking at the sky in a matter of time I didn’t know what else to do so I decided to take a nap since it’s gonna take us 12 hours to be in America and I figured that I have more time to sleep. Just as I was about to fall asleep a thought came to my mind “would he still remember me when I’m gone?” and just like that I soon fell asleep.

--------

 

[hiiii! I’m sorry for the boring chapter I really had no ideas so that’s why this chapter was so boring but I promise I’ll work hard on the next chapter. Don’t be bored with me please/insert pouty face/haha look forward to the next chapter. Byee xD]