2. leaving??

Day by Day

          In two days she’s flying out of the country for who knows how long she’ll be gone. She didn’t know that her life would suddenly go from good to terrible, that it would affect everything. Of course she wouldn’t know how her life was gonna be, how at the age of 10 her parents would divorce and she never knew that her life was going to turn out like this because if she knew she would have done something about it to prevent it from happening. But here she was packing her bags; she didn’t know what else to do other than to follow what her mom told her to do.

She didn’t know what to do... she didn’t know how to comfort her mom and tell her that everything was going to be okay because she doesn’t even know how she feels about the divorce. She wanted to believe that everything was gonna be alright and that they could fix the broken pieces, but just like broken glass it can never be fixed again, it completely damaged and there’s no way of trying to fix what’s broken.

 

          She didn’t even know that this thing would happen; she thought that everything was alright and that they were one big happy family. During the fight, she was in her room studying but her parents didn’t know that she was at home. She heard every single thing they said to each other, she couldn’t believe that her appa had done those cruel things to my mom, that she couldn’t believe that her appa would love someone else other that my mom.

After the fight she didn’t know how to react, her appa left the house while her mom went to their room. She was about to go into her mom’s room to comfort her but she didn’t know how to, she thought her mom would want to be alone. She then left the house and went to a park nearby. No one was in sight, the park was completely empty. She sat down on the swing, and thought about everything that had happen.