4. leaving

Day by Day

 

*sighhhhhhhh* it’s been a long day! I’m so happy for him, I knew that he would be an idol one day I just didn’t expect that it would happen so soon, at least he’ll be too busy to even know that I’ll be gone. This was our last night here, tomorrow we’re leaving and going to America to live with my mom’s side of the family. Right now I’m just here laying on my bed thinking of how I should say goodbye to him… saying goodbye is a really hard thing to do, I thought when people mention on tv how goodbye is so hard I didn’t expect it to be this hard. I can’t even sleep, our flight is 8:30 in the morning and we already flew our luggage in so we wouldn’t have to worry about losing our luggage, it’s almost 2’oclock and I still can’t find a way to sleep every time I close my eyes I just seem to get frustrated about what’s going to happen, oh and one more thing ever since that night my parents fought  yeah I think you guys remember that night, my dad still hasn’t come home even once he’s been gone for about 5 days now and I don’t think he has any intentions on coming back just maybe to take his stuff and all but I don’t think he wants to fix what’s broken because I for sure know that my mom  doesn’t want to. I still can’t sleep and I still can’t find a way to tell Sehun that I’ll be leaving so I took out a few pieces of paper and started writing to him, I told him how I’m sorry that I couldn’t tell him in person that I have to leave and that probably when he reads this I have already left the country, I also didn’t know when I’ll be able to comeback so I told him  to just focus on his  soon to be idol life and that he should work really hard to achieve his dream and no matter what I’ll be there to cheer him on even if it’s a thousand miles away. my hands are hurting I wrote too much that was at least a 2 page letter, I hope he understands… there’s one thing that I still didn’t tell him and once I leave I hope those feelings I have for him will just stay here and that I hope I soon forget  and lose all those feelings for him. By the time I finished that letter it was already 4 in the morning, so I set my alarm and just went straight to sleep. Goodnight!

 

-------

why is the sun shining so bright!? Its only 6:30, ughhhhhh! I know what you’re thinking why am I awake 2 hours early when I could be awake in the next hour but to be honest I don’t even know why either, oh wait nevermind I remember now! I set up my alarm earlier because I have to go to Sehun’s house before he wakes up and notices that I’m gone. Sehun’s dad usually leaves at 7 for work so I’m thinking of just giving the letter to his dad to pass to Sehun. I got up and went to the bathroom, I washed my face and took a shower, I then just changed into a white v neck shirt with my black high waisted pants and wore my maroon colored vans and I also took out my army jacket coat to wear since its pretty chilly in the morning. I saw my mom in the kitchen having a cup of coffee while talking to her brother on the phone and checking our flight schedule since we wouldn’t wanna be late, I told her that I’ll just go to Sehun’s house and drop something off and that I’ll be back before our flight. I walked out of our house and headed to Sehun’s house, his house was just a couple blocks away from mine so I wouldn’t really take that long. I then reached his house and rang the doorbell, mr.oh opened the door and told me to come in.

          Mr.Oh: oh, goodmorning Irene! You’re here pretty early, are you and Sehun planning to go somewhere together? Wait hold that thought I’ll just get him for you

          Irene: no. actually uncle I’m just here to drop off something (takes out the letter she’s been carrying and hands it to Mr.Oh) would you mind giving this to Sehun for me?

          Mr.Oh: of course sweetie (he gives me a smile) have you eaten breakfast yet?

          Irene: no, I’ll just get breakfast at home I just really needed to drop that off

          Mr.Oh: must be really important then (he smiles) well are you sure you don’t wanna have breakfast with us cos I wouldn’t want to send you home without offering you something to eat

          Irene: (chuckles) oh its okay uncle, can you just please make sure to give Sehun that and you don’t have to wake him up, I have to get going too anyways (smiles)

          Mr.Oh: of course! I’d be gladly to give to him, be careful going back home okay.

          Irene: yes uncle, thank you (smiles) I’ll get going now

-------

Mr.Oh guided Irene to the door and they bid their goodbyes. Once Irene got home it was already pass 7, she went up to her room and gathered her other belongings such as her laptop, headphones, earphones and purse, she headed to the living room while her mom gathered her things. They got all their stuff and locked the door, they got in their car and headed to Starbuck, Irene got vanilla bean frappuccino with raspberry and her mom got jave chip frappuccino (sorry I just really had to add starbucks I kinda have an obsession xD)

After they got their drinks they headed to the airport and just waited for their flight to be called.

 

 

[A/N: hiiiiiiiiiii! So far this is my longest chapter sorry it’s a little bit late but I think I won’t be updating for 2-3 days because I have a lot of homework and I really need to study for my quiz but yeah I hope you guys enjoyed it and Sehun isn’t in this chapter very much but you’ll know the reason why he isn’t in this or the next chapter but please keep reading. annyeong! xD]