episode 2

bloom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jun Na entered the Boopers bubbletea shop and ordered Bluemint added raspeberry and big pearls. "Take away" she said to the barista. Jun Na handed the money to her and took her drink. She then went to the bazaar to sight-seeing. There are so many couple were dating. They wearing couple match clothes and whatsoever. Jun Na did not want to buy anything because she just came here just for looking. She took as sip on her drink then she turned her head to the side because there's a dress attract her eyes. Then, she continue walking but her eyes is still fix on the dress. 'Should I buy or- ackkkkk' Jun Na turned her head in front and saw a tall man was balancing his body.

"Sorry. I didn't see you were walking on my way" Jun Na bowing to him.

He was sweating hard and his shirt wet because of Jun Na. her drink was spilled on his blue shirt and it giving stained. He kept his face lower as his cap covered his eyes. She managed to look on his face because she was too short. Not TOO short maybe around 172cm. She took out the tissues in her handbag and rub on his cloth. He's really got toned chest.

"Mr Kai" the tuxedo man called from behind. Jun Na peeking beside him and saw a lot of men in tuxedo were gathered behind him.

'What on earth they are doing' I thought.

She watched over the men because hse was too shocked and he put his fingers on her lips signing her to keep silence. She knitted my eyebrows and he gripped his wrist tightly.

"Wha-" Jun Na was about to ask but he lightly grabbed her wrist and we both running. She thought he was going to kidnap her so she shouted 'help'. He pushed her onto the wall of building and trapped her with his hand.

"What are you doing-" she asked.

He placed his hand on Jun Na's mouth to prevent her to shout or something but she bite his hand.

"Yakkk-"

"I'm not going to hurt you" he said but in ot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter