episode 4

bloom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jun Na switched on the television and lied on the sofa. She humped happily as she changed the channel. She heard a sound of the main door squeaked. It must be Jun Ah.

"Jun Ah I have some-" Jun Na was about to talk to her that she got transfered to Seoul, Kor but Jun Ah ignored her and went to her room. Jun Ah slammed the door hard making Jun Na shocked and confused.

'What wrong with her? Did she having pms or something' Jun Na thought. She continued watching frozen as she took a bite on her chicken burger.

The moon appears on the sky telling its already night. I eat my dinner and Jun Ah went out from her room.

"What with your gloomy face?" Jun Na asked. Jun Ah poured the water into the mug and sit in front of her.

"Jun Ah unnie... I have something to tell to you"

"keep going" Jun Ah said not looking at her

"I've to transfer to seoul because of my job... My boss asked me to work with the chairman of the Kims. Are you okay staying here all alone?"

"So, what are you waiting for?! Get out!!" Jun Ah threw the mug on the floor and its broke into a pieces.

"Unnie!!! Are you crazy?!" Jun Na shouted. Jun Ah fell onto her knees and crying. Jun Na then gulped and gasped. She lowered her body as Jun Ah and patted her back.

"Jun Na. I'm sorry. I shouldn't showed my angry towards you.." Jun Ah hugged her and crying on her shoulder.

"Its okay, Unnie.... Are you having a problem? Tell me... Maybe I cou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter