episode 3

bloom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, Jun Ah barged in into Jun Na room and wake her up.

"What? I'm want to sleep! Don't disturb me" Jun Ah tied the curtains and the sunlight flashed to Jun Na eyes.

"Yah! Close that back!" 

"Wake up you sleepyhead. I'm make you pancakes" she patted Jun Na and went out. Jun Na forced her body  to sit on the bed and threw the teddy bear to the door. She walks to the kitchen and take a sit.

"Unnie. Can you lend me 600 dollars?" Jun Na asked.

"What? Are you crazy? I did not have that much money" Jun Na stomped her feet and Jun Ah shouting,  'don't ever think to ask eomma nor appa'  she slammed her door and jumped onto the bed. 'How did I need to pay the damn clothes. It was just a plain shirt' Jun Na whined.

"Jun Na. I'm going. Don't forget to lock the door" Jun Ah shouts as she went out from this house. Jun Na wears her office attire and slipped on her shoes. Then, she locked the door likes her sister told  her to and she heads to the Kims'

 

 

"Good morning sajangnim"  Jun Na greeted her boss at his office. her boss is a korean person, he's got transfered here by the chairman. For chairman if the person good in works, he will send them to abroad. Sounds weird, right?

"Meet me in my office" She knitted her eyebrows and followed her behind.

"I got a message"

"what messag-"

"I did not finish my words"

"you need to transfer to korea. They are lacking of workers so-"

"so?"

"So, I'm suggest you to work there"

"What? Work there? Are you kidding me? Why me? You know I just work here about 4 years"

"Jun Na. I believed on you th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter