episode 1

bloom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jun Na. I'm going" Jun Ah slammed the door and went to her work place. She is a top models in London. But, Jun Na just worker in a company.

'What should I do? I'm so bored. She should promote me to her boss or something. I also got a pretty face' Jun Na pouted at her thought.

Jun Na switched off the television then she walked to my room. She then opened her closet then find a dress.

"I look fat wearing this" Jun Na said as she watching herself in the mirror. She changed the dress into casual outfits then she slipped her sport shoes. 

"Youre so perfect, Lee Jun Na" for the last time before heads out, she watched her figure on the mirror then satisfied with her looks and heads out

 

*CLICK CLICK CLICK*

 

"thank you Jun Ah. All your photo are so beautiful"

"the pictures look very pretty so I'm very happy. I eager to see my picture in front of the magazine. Its was very fun shooting. Gomawo" Jun Ah said to the photographers.

"Ms. Jun Ah. Chairman is calling you" Jun Ah's assistance handed the phone and  she slid the answer button.

"I'll get going. I need to pick up this phone" she mouthed to the photographers and heads to her car.

 

"Anyeonghaseyo, abeoji"

"I miss you Jun Ah. Are you doing good? How with your works?"

"All my works are doing fine, chairman. Thank you for supporting me" Jun Ah said lovely.

"Its nothing Jun Ah. You'll be my daughter in-

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter