Home

Prayer

Hours mixed to form days, days blended to months. Seunghyun was drowing in a sea of anguish; he no longer had the will to swim. His friends came and visited him but it was all useless effort in their part. They cooked him food, they would push him to bathe and to watch tv. They were only succesful in making him bathe. He would push his food around the plate and stare blankly at the tv, the jokes from the variety program doing nothing to arouse his laughter. Jiyong, his best friend, couldn't remember the last time when he had seen Seunghyun smile or laugh. 

When alone, Seunghyun tried to get up, tried to escape the prison he had  built for himself but he couldn't. He'd manage to get dressed, but he'd stand in front of the door, motionless. His brain couldn't bear the thought of leaving the house alone, couldn't bear the fact that he'd come home alone, to an empty house. That he would sleep alone in a cold bed. Seunghyun would drop his keys, turn very slowly and grab a bottle of wine from the kitchen. It was the only thing that would keep him from becoming a crying mess again. 

Seunghyun would drink until he could barely stand up. On these occasions, he knew she was there. How else could he explain how he makes it to his bed? If you asked him, he'll tell you that she helps him to his room, holding his waist to steady him. He'll vehemently tell you that she turns off the lights and fixes the covers around him, that she lies with him until he falls asleep. And he'll tell you that he knows he can't be hallucinating because her scent is there on the covers, all over the room, on him. He'd cherish that smell. It eased his heart, made breathing a little easier. He'd stay in his bed for days, until the scent disappeared. Then he'd go back to where he started. 

It was a pathetic circle that he couldn't stop creating. Sometimes he wondered if he really couldn't stop or if he just did it to feel her there with him. Seunghyun reasoned that, yes, he did it to feel her with him. She cared if she came back from wherever she was from just to make sure he could be in his bed. He had to keep repeating it. He had to keep showing to himself that she was still there, that she still cared. The thought of her not being there for him at all would send him into a frenzy. His chest would tighten, his heart would harden and feel like it weighed a million pounds. Lungs would feel like there wasn't enough air. He'd grip his hair, mouth open in silent screams. Seunghyun's mind would repeat the same thing over and over and over again. Why her? Why would my baby, my princess, my life, my soulmate be taken away from me? What did I do to deserve this? Please give her back, I'll do anything. The pain would get unbearable. Seunghyun would drop to his knees and sob into his hands. Then, he'd scream at the ceiling until his throat couldn't take anymore. At the end of his frenzy, he'd sob softly and plead.

"Please bring me my baby back."

***********************************************************************************************************

 

A/N:

I'm sorry its so short! This chapter is just a filler, mostly in prep for the next. I think the next chapter is the last one and it's going to be a long one. My heart hurt writing this one though T.T

Sorry for my absence. Yes I know it's been forever!! I'm sorry :( High school has a funny way of all your creative juices T.T Hopefully I won't be gone from writing for as long as I was. 

Comments make me and my hubby T.O.P happy <3 

 

tumblr_m2jha9uYRC1qgz1i9.gif

*credit to owners of pictures and gif*