Chapter 4 - Irresistable

Fell inlove with an Ice Prince

"Leave me alone Sehun" you gathered up the courage to tell him but he did not say anything back

"I'll scream if you will not let me go.." instead Sehun gripped your wrist tightly then suddenly he pinned on the walls. He is so close that you can even feel the heat of both of your bodies. Because of the tension going around, you bit your lips and tried to look at him. You were mesmerized of how handsome he is..his eyes, kissable lips, milky skin, every girl in this world wishes to have someone like him.

"Are you done mesmerizing my face huh?!" Sehun said and you snapped out with your thoughts, thinking of what you should do to get out of this situation.

"Wha-...what are you saying? I'm not...."

"Then tell me, what do you want me to do with you now?" he whispered to you. You can feel you're body heating up for what he just said to you. You already wanted to run but cannot since he pinned you on wall leaving no space for you to escape.

"Please..please I want to go now..please let me go" you swallowed all your pride and begged to let you go but this did not stop Sehun to tease you.

 

*SEHUN's POV*

*I don't even know why I'm this to her. She's just new here but I don't know why I'm like this when I see her. She's different...I...I don't know...Going back to the reality, Suzy begged but this isn't yet over, I said to myself...*

"If you'll do me a favor" he whispered to her ear

"A-anything.....please.."

"Anything?!" he smirked at her.

"You are so innocent Suzy. No guy can even resist you but I won't let that happen because you're mine. I repeat YOU ARE MINE..."

Suzy was shocked for what Sehun said to her . Sehun then released her, giving both of them some space. Suzy already wanted to go away from him so she immediately walked, the time Sehun loosen his grip to her wrist but...

"And as for the favor I'm telling you...I want you to go to my house after school" Sehun said before she could totally disappear, out of his sight.

"you are mine...no one can have you or even touch every single part of you except me......."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------