Chapter 3 - Stupid

Fell inlove with an Ice Prince

---Suzy's POV---

*....ugly....girl....* a loud voice of a guy from behind said.

You looked back and saw a guy who is undeniable handsome: his dark brown eyes, kissable lips, hair....indeed he's a a son of a rich family with beautiful genes. Everything  about him is just PERFECT. As you stared at him, he gave you a cold stare...

"Why are you looking at my handsome face, YOU UGLY DUCKLING!"

"no...nothing..." you replied even though deep inside you have insane because he called you an "UGLY DUCKLING". It's the first time someone called you like that. *Who do you think you are...just because you are handsome and rich..hmmphhh*

"Am I really suited in this kind of school....." you murmured to yourself.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's break time and since you still don't have a friend because no one dares to talk to you since all of your classmate have a high standard and most of them doesn't mind you even though you are a new student. You are basically the OUTCAST in the class.

 

You decided to go to the library and spend your time there the whole break but since you are just new you dont know how to go to the library.

"Aw! it hurts...." when suddenly you bumped to someone and fell on the ground.

"Tsk! you should watch where you are going..." a guy's voice said in a annoyed tone. You stood up immediately without looking at him.

"I'm sorry..I didn't mean it...I'm s---"

"Oh! guess who's here.." he said and you looked up to see the guy who you just bumpred with and unluckily.......he's the guy in the class who called you UGLY DUCKLING. Your eyes got widened and at that moment you wanted to turn your back and run quickly away from him but...

"YAH! where do you think you're going? huh?!" he pulled your wrist the time when you're about to run away from him but......