Chapter 2 - New Girl

Fell inlove with an Ice Prince

Suzy's POV

Baekhyun and I reached the faculty room. It was almost time for the first class so Baekhyun decided to left first.

"Buhbye! I need to go now though...It's nice to meet you again Suzy. I hope I can see you later!" Baekhyun said.

"Thank you so much for helping me" you bowed to him. As you watched him leaving, he looked back and waved at you with a smile on his face.

*your heart went...Bathump! bathump! bathump! bathump! bathump! bathump! when you saw his smile*

"What am I thinking? Omo! Suzy, you can't fell inlove to him easily. You are poor and ugly while Baekhyun is rich and incredibly handsome." you said to yourself then walked inside the faculty room.

 

Third Person's POV

The teacher walked inside the room so my classmates immediately ran to their sits.

"Today! Is the first day of school, you guys are still classmates but for today you'll meet a new student. Come in now!" then the teacher shouted.

A beautiful girl walked inside, she seems a little bit shy because she cant look properly to us while introducing infront.

"I'm...Suzy Kim....I-I hope we can get along!"

The guys in our classroom squealed and has a ert look on their faces. It seems like a lot of guys already fell inlove with her because of her look. "tsk.." ONLY THE LOOK then what about her attitude. I bet she's just like the other girls here, using their looks and money to get the man they love. Like seriously, they are so stupid that's why I hate girls. But I feel something different from her so I guess I'll be playing around with her.

"YEAH! don't ever think of doing that to her" a voice from my side said to me and I looked at him coldly. He is my friend Jongin but everyone knows him as Kai. He knows everything about me even what I am thinking so  probably he already read what I am thinking about her.

"I'm not thinking anything" you said coldly to him.

"Hahahaha do you think I'll believe you Sehun. From the look on your eyes I already can tell what you are planning." Kai said while laughing at you. Instead of listening to his words, you focusly stared at Suzy without blinking for a moment until she reached her sit infront of you.

"Tsk.........I can't believe an ugly girl is sitting infront of me." you said and everyone looked at you except her. Most of the guys had angry look at me but they know that no one even dare to hurt me. Well they can't beat me because I'm strong enough to beat them even if they bring an army of STUPIDS.

"Hahahahahahha! He's just kidding! hahahahhaa" Kai added and hit you on the arms. You gave him a deadly stare because of what he did. You mean what you said infront of everyone and so what if they hate me like seriously a lot of girls go crazy about me and even my friends. I can play with them if I want to...