Chapter 1 - First Day!

Fell inlove with an Ice Prince

-- In Seoul --

Suzy's POV

"It's the first day of school.." you thought while yawning. As you get out off the bed and immediately took a shower. After 15 minutes, you finally went out of shower and saw your new school uniform...

"New school, new friends, new bullies, NEW CRAZY LIFE aheads again" sighed out of disbelief.

"SUZY~AHH!! Breakfast is ready! go down now or else you'll be late for your first day in school!!" Mom shouted which made you panic because your mom is very strict when it comes to you. She doesn't want you to get any lower grade but what else can you do...you are just also a normal teenager who hates MATH and fails it.

"Yes eomma!!" you replied and quickly went down to eat your breakfast as fast as you can.

"Don't late okay?" your mom said and you nodded.

In takes about 20minutes of walking from home to Daehan Academy. Yes! you only walk to save money. Basically your parents, doesnt have that much money so they only give you 5,000 won a week which includes your recess, lunch and school projects. As you reached the school, your mouth widen in amazement.

"I never thought of studying in this huge school" looked around and saw many beautiful and handsome students walking out from their limos while you, a POOR LUCKY LOTTERY GIRL.

"Hi! I never seen you here before. Are you a new student?" a voice from behind said as you turned around, you saw an angelic face guy who looks the same age as you.

"Are you lost? I can help you if you want?" he added.

"Uhhmmm....wodawjdajdwaidaiidgudsghsd" you murmured to yourself.

"What?! hahahahaha I can't hear what you're saying..anyways, I'm Baekhyun by the way.."

*OMG! he looks so handsome. I can't believe this kind of guy exist in this world. I think I'm making a sin...*

"I....I'mmm....Suzy...I'm a new student" you shyly replied and looked down as you felt your cheeks already burning red. You took a deep breath and tried to look at him directly.

"Oh! Nice to meet you Suzy. It suits your beautiful face. Anyways, lets go now to the faculty room so that you could meet your teacher." he said and dragged your hand inside the school.

You were shocked when he pulled your hand. You don't like skinship neither girl nor boy but you didn't mind him touching your hand and smiled slighty. As both of you walked inside, you felt like a lot of people are looking at you and saw beautiful girls looking agrily at you as if like you commit a crime. But you didnt mind it for a long time instead....

*what am I thinking...I'm not supposed to like this kind of skinship but why I feel happy..ARGHH! this is crazy..*