Weird

I'm no Ordinary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Blood relatives often have nothing to do with family, and similarly, family is about who you choose to make your life with.   "

                                                                                                                                                                             -Oliver HUdson

 

 

 

 

" You must be crazy. " I squeked out. Basically, he is different. I mean for all the years I lived and survived this cruel world did someone existed to hold me. Everything I touch dies and this guy here is the exception.

 

 

 

 

 

" No young lady I am not. I am just like you. " I rolled my eyes at him. He?Like me that would be the best lie I would fall into.

 

 

 

 

 

" If you don't believe me then let me show you. " he said. Then his hand glowed and an orb formed giving off different colors.

 

 

 

 

 

"You are no one like me. " I said and bolted up running away from him. Crap what he was talking about was true and I just saw some proff. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" You knew from the beginning you were never been alone Vlad just accept it. " I lectured myself dipping my head low to the luke warm water of the tub. I peaked to the small window near my room I could clearly see the Forest I saw my mom in my dream. I always have a longing to go there but my dad would always reason things I seldom understand. I was disturbed by a knock. Curse you!

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Miss your father is asking for your presence. " I rolled my eyes again. And slowly made my way to the towel beside the pair of clothes I am supposed to wear, but I won't.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----

 

 

 

 

 

 

Eunbi was furious as she made her way towards the library. Where her father a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter