Unravel Part1

I'm no Ordinary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Eunbi only glared at the two as they gave her they're sadistic smiles again. Their smiles always made her angry as if it was made just to make a calm person angry. Eunbi sat on the couch and was about to open her newly bought book when a cockroach fell off. " LUUUUHHHAAAAN! ", she screamed and no one even bothered to look except the concered glances of a few. Eunbi glared at the innocent doe eyes of the boy and saw how he cutely pouted.

 

 

 

" Aegyo won't work on me Luhan. ", she said her face red with anger as she saw how Luhan put off his sadistic smile again as he pointed at her back. They're she saw how Xiumin held a dead deer. Her breath hitched as she saw the warm blood coming from the deer's cuts. Deep cuts. Eunbi already have pictured herself drinking the blood and sipping the nearly dead deer dry. But she didn't instead she threw Xiumin and Luhan a hateful glare before bolting towards her room. There she tried to forget about the blood she saw. Albeit half Eunbi also have desires for blood but only to set it aside everytime. But it was fresh. Red. Alive. seemed dry and she saw how her silver eye became red. Red pairs of eyes greeted her as she tried to stop her hunger for blood.

 

 

 

A knock broke her thoughts a little before sniffing more blood. More alive. She opened the door hurriedly and was ready to pierce her fangs when she saw who it was, Lay. " W-What do you want? ", she asked, tryin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter