Black roses

I'm no Ordinary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He had told her that the place she was staying were with humans. But Eunbi couldn't figure the thing out when she was greeted by a fireball zooming towards her face. Was that even normal?Eunbi eyed the twelve humans, men. She would be staying with and saw how they eyed her eyes. Eunbi immediately made a mental note to cover her eyes with glasses or her bangs again. She always hated it when someone stares at her red and silver eyes they were just too...weird.

 

 

 

As if the silence became a familiar sound to them no one dared speak a single word. Not until a few minutes later a blonde guy with model features stepped first. He bowed and eyed Eunbi, " I'm Kris. " , he said. Eunbi only nodded her head and continued to stare at the second member. He looked innocent but when he gave her a sadistic smile she swore she would never judge a book by its cover again.

 

 

 

" I'm Luhan. ", he said and with much lighter tone than Kris'. Eventhough he looked innocent his smile was telling otherwise. His smile was as if warning her that leave or I'll kill you motion. Eunbi only rubbed her palms together as she eyed the next. He looked young but the appearance are always deceiving as he told her that he was the eldest. " Xiumin got that?And I'm the eldest. " 

 

 

 

Eunbi immediately made another mental note not to mess with this bun ever. The next was rather the most calmest she had ever encountered. He smiled and it showed how deep his dimples were and that made Eunbi stare in envy. " I'm Lay and he's Baekhyun. Sorry but he doesn't talk much. " he explained and smiled which Eunbi in return smiled and nodded her head. The next was the one who threw the fireball. Eunbi glared towards him but it was immediately masked by his large grin.

 

 

 

" I'm Chanyeol Park and I'm sorry forgive me? ", if anyone could resist that cute look written over his face then it would be the end. He had such a cute face and beaming aura that he made Eunbi mouth a 'it was fine'. She immediately shutted then. The next smiled like Lay but was emitting a motherly aura that Eunbi was sure he was the angel. He had the face of an angel and when he spoke she swore she saw his halo drop from his head, " I'm Suho and stop asking alright?I hate you. ", Eunbi didn't even flinched

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter