Hidden

I'm no Ordinary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Everyone wants me dead but I'm sorry my blood is thicker than your swords. "

 

 

 

 

Everyone hates me but they never knew I hate myself as well. They never knew I hate my very existance to this planet and my life being haunted. Humans have always been self-centered beings. They are always so full of themselves not thinking others. I'm Vladimmir Liu  but from most of the time I use the name Eunbi. I live alone and I don't care who are my parents. Just all I know that my mom was an Angel and my dad was a Demon forming an immortal which is me. Invisible, feared and a monster what they call me. I always hid here inside my room never wanting to talkand socialize with brats(humans). I know they have already pictured me as a monster with horns and a ugly face. But whenever I look at the mirror everything goes wrong. I am normal but my blood and powers arent.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Mistress your bath is ready. " A maid called outside. I am living with my dad and I would inherit all his belongings. My mom? Nobody knows where is she now and I would never want to know. I went out wearing my hoodie and head hung low. Nobody has ever seen me and I am staying at a hotel owned by dad. As I made my way to the sauna of the hotel I accidentally bumped into someone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Sorry. " 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter