THREE

Destiny

"She is your.."

"My sister-in-law right?" Myungsoo cut Soojung's words. Soojung's eyes widened.

"How do you know?"

Myungsoo smiled. "Because at the back of this photo there is written Jung Sooyeon <3 Jung Soojung." Myungsoo showed the words that written at the back. "So, I guess she is your sister and my sister-in-law right?"

Soojung smiled.

Ani Myungsoo oppa, she is your wife and I am your only sister-in-law.

"She is beautiful." Myungsoo smiled while looked at the picture. Soojung swallowed hard.

Still he thinks Sica unnie is more beautiful though he did not remember her.

Myungsoo looked at Soojung. He smiled "But you are the most beautiful girl in the world."

Soojung shocked. She did not expected that Myungsoo will praised her like that. It was just felt sincere.

Ani, he just wants to make me feel better after he compliment my sister.

She smiled awkwardly. " Hurm thanks."

Myungsoo laughed. "You really knew how to make someone heart flutters huh my beautiful wife?"

Soojung blinked her eyes, still processing the meaning of Myungsoo's words.

Myungsoo still laughing. "Aigoo, you look so cute, stop acting cute, you make my heart beats crazily."

Soojung just silence, did not knew what to reacts.

Myungsoo was standing and trying to remove his clothes.

Soojung's eyes widened.

"Yah, what are you doing?"

Myungsoo stopped removing his clothes after heard his wife shouting nervously.

"Why? I want to take shower. So I want remove this clothes." 

Soojung turned her body. " Ohh...oka.y." she stuttered.

" Why you look nervous?" Soojung can feel that Myungsoo was just a step behind her. But she did not dare to look back.

" I think that you had always look at my body right Jung Soojung? " Soojung freezed when she felt a pair of arms wrapped around her waist. She can felt Myungsoo's bare body against her.

" I loves when you are nervous my Soojung. You look so cute." Myungsoo whispered sensually at Soojung's ears.

Ting...

Soojung suddenly pushed Myungsoo after heard someone knocking at their door.

"I.. gotta go.. Someone comes." Soojung hurriedly left Myungsoo who was now left dumbfounded.

Myungsoo let out a heavy sighed. He then smiled.

I really loves you when you are nervous Jung Soojung..

 


 

Soojung exhaled nervously.

Relax Jung Soojung relax

She opened the door surprised to see a 6 handsome guy in front of her house.

"Sunggyu oppa." Sunggyu just smiled to see his favourite dongsaeng standing in front of him.

He patted Soojung's head gently. "Hey Krystal" 

" Heyy oppa.. Hurmm I miss you all. Do you want to meet L oppa?"

Sungyeol shooked his head. " Ani, I want to meet my cute little dongsaeng. That is why I am here." Sungyeol wrapped his arm at Soojung's shoulders.

"Yah, Lee Sungyeol, back off from my wife." Myungsoo take Sungyeol's hands off from Soojung's shoulder.

Soojung just glared anggrily at Myungsoo. She turned to look at her oppas.

I bet they did not know anything.

Everyone laughed to see how jealous Myungsoo is.

Woohyun took Myungsoo inside the house. Hoya went to Soojung. " Do not worry. We all know about your pretending to be his wife. Myungsoo's omma had already told us." Hoya patted Soojung's head.

Soojung just smiled. She grateful to have such a gentleman brother.