FOUR

Destiny

Soojung stared blankly at the stove. It has been 10 minutes she stared at that things.

How I want to on it? Hurrmm, Jung Soojung you must try to fight your phobia. How in the world someone afraid of the fire? Okay let's try. One, two, three..

"Ahhhhh.." Soojung jumped when someone holding her wrists.

"Soojung ahh.." Myungsoo felt guilty when he saw how shocked Soojung is. Soojung muttered " I am sorry."

Myungsoo smiled. "Yah, it should be me who said sorry." He caressed Soojung's cheeks, looking deep into Soojung's eyes. " I am sorry. I did not mean to make you shocked like that." 

Soojung just looked into Myungsoo's eyes. She nodded. Myungsoo turn his gaze to Soojung's lips. He felt likes her lips attracted him like a magnet. He slowly leaned forward, wanted to touch Soojung's lips. Soojung closed her eyes when she saw Myungsoo leaning closer to her. Their lips was just an inches, slightly brushed each other.

"Krystal ah, what are you.." Dongwoo stopped his tracks.

Soojung quickly pushed Myungsoo. Her red cheeks showed that she was embarrased with the accident just now.

Ahh, pabo Jung Soojung. How come you want to kiss your brother-in-law?

Myungsoo glared anggrily at Dongwoo. 

"Hyung, you comes at a wrong timing you know." Dongwoo smiled apologetically.

"Mian.. I just want to check Krystal because I know about her phobia." Myungsoo looked at Soojung with a question face.

"Phobia? What are you phobia of?" Soojung hesitated to answer Myungsoo's question.

Dongwoo sighed. " She has a phobia of fire you know. That is why I come, just wanna to check if Soojung can turn on the stove to cook or not."

Myungsoo stares apologetically at Soojung. " Why you did not tell me?" He wrapped his arms around Soojung. " I am sorry because I did not remember anything about you. I will try to remember all those memories when I were with you. " Myungsoo kissed Soojung's forehead. 

Soojung smiled. " It is okay. Take your time."

Once you remember me, you will hate me for lie to you.

Myungsoo nodded weakly. He left Soojung with Dongwoo in the kitchen.

Dongwoo looked at Soojung. " I am sorry for interrupt both of you just now. But I did not want that incident happen as I did not want both of attached each other. Because you know right once Jessica found, you have to tell the truth to Myungsoo. I did not want to see my Krystal hurts. Arasseo Krystal ahh?"

Soojung nodded. She hugged Dongwoo and crying silently.

" Thanks oppa."

I am sorry Dongwoo oppa. I have already fell in love with him deeply. I am sorry if you see I will be hurt because I have heartbroken since they announce their marriage. And I know I am just a stranger in Myungsoo oppa's life. And I cannot replace Sica unnie's place in Myungsoo oppa's hearts.

 

With loveee~

Ollaaa my dearest readers. Soorry for late updating my story. I am kinda busy right now. But I will make some times to write this story. Triple update for apologizing my late update. What do you think about this? Comment... And by the way did you watch my lovely girl.? Arghh I want Krystal end up with our handsome Myungsoo. Hope they will cooperate again with another drama which Krystal and Myungsoo as the main lead. Gonna miss their interaction.. Ngeee~`