TWO

Destiny

Soojung took a peek at Myungsoo who was currently sitting next to her. They were now in Soojung's car, heading to go back to 'their' house. Correction, Sica and Myungsoo's house. Soojung still cannot believe how she accepted Myungsoo's omma request. At first, Sulli and Kai seems not supported her to accept to pretend to become Myungsoo's fake wife, but after she said that she wanted to do this for her sister's sake, they started support her. Yes, she did not tell her mother about all this faking things. She did not know what will her mother's reaction. She only told her appa, and surprisingly, Mr. Jung supported her daughter. 

*cough* 

Myungsoo faking coughing as he saw Soojung was driving with a full of attention, ignoring his presence. Soojung stared at Myungsoo. She turned her head to the road and ignored her 'fake' husband. Myungsoo smiled when he saw how cute his wife is. Yes, he was beyond happy when he saw his wife came to his room. He did not knew why but although he did not remember his wife, he believed that his heart will recognised her first. And it was like a magic, when his heart eventually recognised Soojung. And he felt like he was in a cloud nine when he saw his beautiful wife staring at him waiting for him discharged. 

Soojung cleared . It has been 15 minutes since they left the hospital. And since then, Myungsoo did not uttered any words. He barely talked to her.

Is he know that I am not the one he loves? What should I do? Urghhh I should never agreed with this ridiculous plan.

Myungsoo stared blankly at his wife as he heard his wife let a heavy sighed.

"Hurmmm, are you okay?" Soojung stared at Myungsoo.

Is he talking with me?

"Urm.. urmm.. ye.. s I am okay.." stuttered Soojung. 

"Hurmm if you say so." Then, the silence continues in that car. Both, did not uttered any words.

 


 

Myungsoo looked the simple decorations in the house. Eventhough he barely remember about this house, he still felt calm and cozy when he was in there. Soojung who was standing beside Myungsoo just let a chuckled when she saw how amazed her husband is. Yes, this house was decorated by her. This house is a gift from her to her unnie and her brother-in-law who is now her fake husband. She knew Myungsoo likes something that is simple that is why she decorated this house with a simple decorations. Myungsoo took a peek at his wife who is currently chuckling. 

Hurmm.. she is cute. Her smile is very beautiful.

Soojung stopped chuckling as she can felt Myungsoo's gaze at her. 

"Hurrmm.. I think you should rest." Soojung swallowed hard. " You are still not well. There is your room. If you want anything just called me." Soojung showed Myungsoo's room. Then she walked towards the room wwhich is in front of Myungsoo's room.

"Hurmm.. why do you go to that room? Isn't this is our room?" Soojung stopped after she heard OUR room.

It is not our room. It is your room with Sica unnie. I am just a stranger.

"Hurmm yeah. That is our room. I just want to take something in this room. Later I will enter that room. You just go and rest first. Hurmm?" Soojung smiled to Myungsoo.

Myungsoo nodded, smiling. "Quickly take that things. I want to spend my time with you."

Soojung just smiled. Myungsoo entered that room.

Oppa, how I wish I am really the one you want to spend your time with.

 


 

Soojung entered that room after she pretend take her 'thing'. She saw Myungsoo was lying on the bed with his eyes closed.

Maybe he is sleeping.

Soojung went to the bathroom to take a shower. After 15 minutes in the shower, she went out.

"Oh,youre done. Hurmm, may i ask you something?" Myungsoo turned his body towards Soojung. He gives her a picture. 

"Who is this girl in the picture?" Soojung felt likes her legs became weak. She felt that she can dropped anytime.

Myungsoo looked at his wife's pale face. 

"Are you okay?" He supported his wife. Soojung take that picture.

"She is your..."