ONE

Destiny

Jung Soojung or Krystal Jung stared blankly at the beautiful scenery in front of her. She felt calm everytime she came here. The sound of ocean make she forgot all her problems. The paper drawing in front of her still did not 'dirty' as she cannot continued drawing.

Yes, it has been a week her sister Jung Sooyeon or Jessica Jung married. She felt happy for her sister but at the same time she just felt that 'how it feel if I am the bride?' She knew it was wrong. But how can she controlled when she fell in love with her sister's husband. Husband? That words made her wanted to cry. She knew Myungsoo or L oppa really really really loves her sister. And she felt happy as someone that she can trusted can protected and loved her beloved sister. For her Sica unnie is her world and she is willing to sacrifice everything just to know that Sica unnie is happy eventhough she is suffer. Why she is willing to sacrifice evrything for her unnie? Everyone always asked her that question including her bestfriend Choi Sulli and Kim Jongin. 

The reason is Sica unnie is likes her sister and her mother. No, she is not an orphan. Both her parents are still alive. But somehow, her mother, Mrs Jung did not pay any attention at her. Her mother always treat her differently with her sister. For Mrs Jung, Jessica is a diamond while she just something that cannot be proud for. Since she was child, her mother did not treat her really well. Sometimes she felt likes she is adopted. Once she asked her father,Mr Jung, why her mother does not loves her? Why her mother just loves Sica unnie instead of her. Mr. Jung just smiled and said that " that is how her mother showed her affectionate towards her." although her mother loves Sica unnie more than her, she just cannot hate her mother or her sister. Instead she loves them so much. Jessica unnie always tried to make her mother see Krystal although not even once her mother see her. And she felt grateful because she has a loving sister. She really wanted to be just likes her sister.

"Yahhhh Jung Soojung.." Krystal startled when someone disturbed her deep thought. She turned her back.

"Kim Jonginnnnnnnnnn.." Krystal glared angrily to the handsome guy who was sitting next to her. Kai just smiled apologetically.

"Sorry my beloved Krystal. Hurmmm what are you doing here alone? Trying to make a new drawing?" 

Krystal nodded. "Hurmm.. are you worried about anything?"

Krystal looked at Kai. She quickly hide her worried because she knew Kai can read her like a novel.

"Ani..."

Kai looks at Krystal with a are-you-sure face.

"Yah.. I am very very sure.. I am okay. I just want to calm my mind."

Kai chuckled. "Aww, my Krystal is really cute when she is nervous"

Krystal just glared at Kai. Deep down, Kai knew there is something that Krystal hide from him. But, he just wanted to let Krystal tell him without forced.

"Krystal ahh, if there is something you worried or when you need someone, you can always find me okay?"

Krystal smiled. "Arasso, Jonginnnn ahhh"

And, Can you smile? (smile)
niga wonhajanha
Niga barajanha
Nae mam maneuroneun
Neol jabeul suga eomneungabwa

Krystal quickly take her call

"Yoboseyo.."

"Hurmm dae, this is Krystal."

"What??"

The handphone slipped from Krystal's hand. She is crying silently and dropped at the sand.

Kai looked at Krystal worriedly.

"Krystal ahh, kweanchana? Tell me anything wrong?" 

Krystal looked at Kai with a teary eyes. " Kai ahh, unnie.. Sica unnie.."

Kai nodded. He hugged her to make her calm "Tell me slowly."

"She is missing.."

 


 

Krystal stopped when she heard someone was screaming in that room.

"Omma, where is my wife? Where is she? I want to meet her omma.. Please. "

"Myungsoo ah, please rest first. Then, if you are recover I will let you meet your wife."

"Omma, you are promise right? I want to meet her. I want to ask her forgiveness because I cannot remember her. Please omma."

Suddenly, that door open. Mrs Kim smiled weakly at Krystal.

"Soojung ah, you came."

Krystal nodded, smiled weakly too.

Mrs Kim lead Krystal to the nearby chair.

"Sorry, Mrs Kim if I ask, what happen to Myungsoo oppa?" Krystal asked after she gave Mrs. Kim a cup of cappucino.

Mrs Kim started crying.

"Actually, he lost his memory. He did not know who he is. But there is one thing that he remember, he remember that he has a wife."

"Remember that he has a wife?"

Sica unnie is very lucky. L oppa only remember her. How I wish I am her.

Mrs Kim nodded. "But, he did not remember who is his wife."

Krystal shocked. "Means that he did not remember Sica unnie?"

Mrs Kim nodded. 

"Soojung ahh, can I ask you something?"

Krystal looked at Mrs Kim.

"Hurmm what Mrs Kim?"

"Can you pretend that you are Myungsoo's wife?"

Krystal's jaw dropped. "What?"

"Please Soojung ahh, we still cannot find Jessica. And this is for Myungsoo's health. Please Soojung. Help me."

Krystal looked at Mrs Kim with a mixed feelings. How she wanted to pretend she is Jessica? How she wanted to stop from falling in love with Myungsoo more deeply?

 

 

 

Heeellloooo..

What do you think about this first chapter? Heheehh Thanks for my subscribers.. Love you to the moon and back. Muaxx.. Keep supporting me ^_^