Chapter 4

Fidelity

The next day... 

"Yeobo... come on... I love you... let me explain, please?" said Eunhyuk 

"Fire away... I'm listening.." said Hyoyeon

Eunhyuk explained what happened, and before he could finish... 

"Thanks for last night... I love you my Eunhyuk." Said a note wich was sent under the classroom door. 

"HER EUNHYUK, HUH?!?!" said Hyoyeon. She looked back and ran away... Eunhyuk didn't follow her and... 

"I LOVE YOU HYORAENGI !" a voice shouted through the microphone. The whole school heard Eunhyuk's voice.

"I'M SORRY... I DIDN'T MEAN TO... YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU... PLEASE TRUST ME.. YOU'RE MY ONLY ONE..." said Eunhyuk, while crying.

Again, Hyoyeon believed him, because she knows he spoke the truth.

 

Vacation has started. . .

 

Eunhyuk and Gyuri's family had an outing together in Jeju Island.

Three eeks passed, Hyoyeon never heard a word from Eunhyuk, then all of a sudden, Eunhyuk shows up in Marian's house with a bouquet of flowers and a box of chocolates.

"Had fun with your ex-girlfriend?! Don't you know that I'm going crazy here just thinking of how you're spending your time with that girl!" said Hyoyeon.

"Yeobo... I wasn't flirting with her, you know. I left the house when she was there, and I got to sleep when she's not around. I didn't go near her... all I kept thinking about was you... yeah, maybe we were together in the same place, but my heart only had you..." Eunhyuk said.

"I stayed there for a week.. then, I went to Goyang, Gyeonggi to avoid her. But there was no signal there... I'm sorry for not texting you..." Eunhyuk continued.

"Again with your excuses!! Your alibi doesn't make any sense anymore! Just admit that you're in love ith someone else!! I don't wanna listen to any more of your stupid nonsense! Just get it over wwith!! I don't want to see your face again!" Hyoyeon said straight to Eunhyuk's face.

"Yeobo, don't you trust me anymore?" said Eunhyuk

"I don't!! YOU'RE ALWAYS FLIRTING WITH OTHER GIRLS! WHY CAN'T YOU BE CONTENTED WITH ME?!

Hyoyeon closed the gate and went up to her room. She didn't listen to Eunhyuk's explanation and just cried herself to sleep.

The next day, she found a text message from Gyuri...

"Hyoyeon... nothing happened... I'm accepting the truth that Eunhyuk loves you, and not me... I couldn't make him commit infidelity... he loves you so much... don't push him away, please he's hurtbecause you wouldn't listen to him... please let him explain... he's yours... nothing can take him away from you" said the message.

Hyoyeon's face was cold. She cried in pain and went to Eunhyuk's house. Eunhyuk opened the door and...

"I love you yeobo... I'm sorry if I didn't trust you... I love you so much!! Please give me another chance!!" she said.

She kissed Eunhyuk passionately and Eunhyuk responded to her kiss.

Hyoraengi... you have all the chances in the world... I love you" said Eunhyuk.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry for the super duper late update :(((