Chapter 3

Fidelity

Eunhyuk took Hyoyeon to his home, let her lie on his bed for a while and  looked at her while she was sleeping. When she woke up, Eunhyuk was still staring at her.

"your an addict... why did you fight with him?" said Hyoyeon

"I'm an addict... I'm addicted to you..." answered Eunhyuk. 

"I'm sorry anchovy, please answer my question." she said formally.

"hyoraengi... he can hurt me as much as he wants, but the moment he touches you, that's another story." Eunhyuk said while embracing hyoyeon tight.

"I feel so protected... but please, next time, don't fight back." Hyoyeon said.

"Yes hyoraengi... I love you" Eunhyuk said with a smile.

"I love you more anchovy... I love you more than you think I do." said Hyoyeon "I don't want you getting hurt, ok?"

"Yes hyoraengi." Eunhyuk said again. "So, tell me why did you kiss her?" Hyoyeon asked like she was talking to a convict.

"Yeobo... she was the one who kissed me, you know I won't do that." said Eunhyuk.

"Yeah, I know... I'm sorry for doubting..." Hyoyeon looked deeply into Eunhyuk's eyes.

A week after that tragedy.

"Eunhyuk! Hey! We're gonna go together to church tonight, right?" said Tiffany, Eunhyuk's classmate.

"Yeah. the anticipated mass is at 6. See you infront of the gate, ok?" Eunhyuk said, waving goodbye.

That night..

"Yeobo, I'm sorry, I can't come with you tonight for thd mass. Just take care of yourself and go straight home." said Hyoyeon, talking to Eunhyuk through his cellphone.

"Yes, hyoraengi." replied Eunhyuk.

"Hey! where's Hyoyeon?" said Tiffany while closing her umbrella.

"She's not gonna come... but since we're here, let's hear the mass. Anyway, the weather isn't that good. We can get wet and maybe see each other in the clinic." Eunhyuk said and both of them laugh.

The whole night, they were very sweet. Eunhyuk didn't let go of Tiffany's hand from the start of thd mass, until he took her home. Because the rain is pouring hard, there were times they tried to fit inside the umbrella and embrace each other. When Eunhyuk and Tiffany passed by a street near Hyoyeon's house, they were walking in the middle of the street. Then, a thunderbolt shot right before their eyes. The sound was to loud, and Tiffany embrace Eunhyuk tighter. Eunhyuk placed the umbrella in front of them, so they can't see a thing while they were walking.

"Tiffany" shouted Eunhyuk.

She was almost hit by a car, but Eunhyuk pulled her back. Tiffany grab his neck and both of them lied in the street. Hyoyeon looked at the window, and saw them... her eyes couldn't stop the tears from flowing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry for the late update !

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF YOU !

please subscribe & comment