Chapter 2

Fidelity

The next day…

“Dude, your ex-girlfriend is desperate. I want to bang her face under a pair of golf shoes.” said Donghae while tapping Eunhyuk’s shoulder.

The night before, while Eunhyuk was eating his share of mango cream pie, a girl came walking in his direction. She had a long hair, almond eyes and her skin had a perfect tan. She was wearing a green tank top with a plunging neckline and a denim mini-skirt which nearly covered nothing. She looked at Eunhyuk, sat on his lap, and kissed his lips as if tomorrow would never come. She was drunk; Eunhyuk could taste the disturbing bitterness of Jose Cuervo in her lips. He pushed her shoulder away, but she was hesitant. She seduced him more, but he didn’t give in… Eunhyuk smiled and said… “I’m not yours anymore.” Eunhyuk went outside to get some air, and the girl’s boyfriend followed him. He punched Eunhyuk’s face and took him down. Eunhyuk didn’t fight back… he stood up and let the boy take every blow he’s got. Since they created a commotion in the vicinity of Sooyoung’s party, she forced the boy to get out of the village and make Eunhyuk stay. Eunhyuk was badly hurt because of the fight, so he went home in Sooyoung’s stretched limousine.

“You’re such a sadist, Donghae. Me not being hers anymore is already a great suffering on her part. That’s her fault… she became pathetic and all we can do right now is give her a little pity.” Eunhyuk said with a smirk.

The door swung open with a loud bang. Suddenly Hyoyeon barged inside the room.

“Eunhyuk! What the heck were you thinking?!” Hyoyeon said, blowing Eunhyuk’s bruises in the face.

“They said you were in a fight with Gyuri’s boyfriend… was that true?”

“I’m sorry” Eunhyuk replied.

“You should be! You said you wouldn’t drink! What was that, the?” said Hyoyeon

“Uhmm, excuse me for getting into the conversation… but I can confirm that he wasn’t drunk last night.. ---“Donghae didn’t finish.

“Someone told me that you kissed her!! Why?!” Hyoyeon said.

“I didn’t kiss her!” Eunhyuk defended.

“What? You’re saying that Sooyoung is a liar?! She saw you kissing her!” Hyoyeon blurted out.

“Maybe I did... but I---" Hyoyeon stopped Eunhyuk from finishing.

“Then you did kiss her!” Hyoyeon went out of the room,

She ran outside... She look left and right... then she saw Gyuri

“WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT FROM MY BOYFRIEND?!” Hyoyeon asked Gyuri

“YOUR boyfriend? Excuse me!! He was mine before you took his attention!”Gyuri replied

“It’s not my fault, you’re not worthy of his love!! He loves me, and he’ll never let go of me just for someone like you!”Hyoyeon was now exploding. 

Gyuri's boyfriend came...he pushed Hyoyeon away from Gyuri. Eunhyuk suddenly appeared out of the blue. He kneed Gyuri's boyfriend in the stomach and hardly kicked his face to the wall.

"NEVER LAY A FINGER ON MY GIRLFRIEND! OR THE NEXT TIME YOU'D SEE YOURSELF, YOU'D BE LYING IN THE HOSPITAL WING!" Eunhyuk shouted.

"Eunhyuk... Baby... I sill love you... please don't leave like this." Gyuri pleaded on her knees.

SILENCE.

"Come on yeobo." Eunhyuk said.

He carried Hyoyeon on his back... she held tight like she'd never let go, eventually she fell asleep and doze off.