You're Mine

Love Collection

Soojung tiredly walked up to the familiar place she carefully checked that there was no one following her before entering the building. When she arrived in front of the door she double-checked and looked around her surrounding before pressing the doorbell. She buzzed it once and waited impatiently crossing her arms. Seconds later the sound of the door unlocked and the door opened revealing the short blonde hair. She was wearing a black tank top revealing her y shoulders and basketball shorts that she hated but it’s okay since she’s not wearing it outside right now.

 

“Where’s your key?” Amber said and opened the wider for her girl to come inside. Soojung dragged herself inside and Amber quickly shuts the door. The younger girl quickly jumps onto the couch, spilling her legs and arms wide out not caring her image.

 

“I was too lazy to get the key.” Soojung answered. Her voice sounded tired.

 

Amber saddens to see her princess in such a tired state. She motion over next to her princess and carried the girl suddenly in bridal style. Soojung yelped in surprise and her arms quickly grab a hold of Amber’s shoulders.

 

“So take a shower first. You’ll feel a lot better.” Amber caringly said and puts the girl down inside the bathroom. Afterward she looked out and grabbed Soojung’s clothes that occupied half of her wardrobe. She came walking back and placed the clothes and towel on the bench.

 

“Now shower.” She commanded.

 

“Do you want to shower together?” Soojung hooked her arms around Amber’s neck and teasingly whispered. A playful smirk was shown on Soojung’s face and a pink shade formed on Amber’s cheeks.

 

“J…just go shower now.” Amber stuttered a little still shy at the idea. She unhooked Soojung’s arms around her neck and left the bathroom closing the door shut.

 

Seeing the cute expression on Amber made Soojung laugh. She was joking but inside she wished Amber would shower with her. Soojung shrugged her shoulders before taking her clothes off and stepping into the shower.

 

Standing under the showerhead and having the warmth hitting against her back was amazing. It felt her tiredness has washed away. In the silent, standing there, Soojung began to think about her relationship with her fellow member. The two had a long history together, their relationship have been on and off since debut and have gone through a lot till they got what they are right now. She cherishes this relationship a lot she always is careful with her words and actions afraid she might hurt her love one. Sometimes she thinks she is too crazily in love with the llama. But she can’t help it, the love inside her is growing everyday and sometimes she hates it. She hates how her love made her feel insecure at times and she hates how her love makes her greedy for more.

 

Soojung turns the water off and she steps out of the shower grabbing the towel. She wiped herself dry before putting the clothes on. She took her time drying her long red hair before leaving the bathroom. She was clothed in her dark grey singlet and white shorts that Amber picked out for her. She walks in Amber’s bedroom to see her lover sitting on her bed leaning against the headboard reading a book. The way she sat, one leg bend up with the book leaning against it and the other leg straight was really y. She was also wearing her glasses too that made Soojung a little – excited.

 

Soojung made her way to the other side of the bed and she quietly slips herself under the blanket. Then her eyes went back staring at her handsome girlfriend. Her eyes sparkled like a gem and her lips instantly curved upward.

 

“What are you doing?” Amber asked without peeling her eyes off her book.

 

“Staring at my handsome girlfriend.” The young girl said in a cheesy tone. Amber chuckled hearing that, though she didn’t look at Soojung but her already can picture the face when she said that.

 

“You’ve been…really straightforward recently.” Amber closed her book and put it aside before turning her body to face her princess.

 

Amber eyed her girlfriend. The girl has always been shy to express her thoughts but ever since she officially became an adult thing have been slightly different. She’s not complaining but she needs to adjust to Soojung’s straightness. Sometimes she doesn’t know how to reaction to it.

 

Soojung didn’t say anything and just kept her eyes fixed on her lover. The two stared at each other for a short moment before Soojung pushes herself up reaching her lips for a peck. She was quick with the action that Amber couldn’t catch on. Soojung bit her bottom live and her eyes once again fixed on her lover.

 

“Your expression is creeping me out.” Amber was unsure. She felt something wasn’t right with the way Soojung acted.

 

“I just wanna kiss you.” She said and this time she motion over straddling the lap of her girlfriend. Soojung went diving in capturing Amber’s lips. The young girl became hungry kissing her lost girlfriend. Amber didn’t care anymore and wrap her arms around the waist of her girlfriend. The two lips locked tightly in a passionate kiss. Amber’s hands trail along the back of her girlfriend, outlining the curves. The kiss got heated up and soon they no longer had the breath to continue on. The two pair of lips slowly distance and their forehead leaning against each other. Soojung had her eyes closed while Amber had her eyes opened staring at her beautiful girlfriend. They can both feel the heavy breathing on their face.

 

“Let’s do it.” Soojung said still with her eyes closed.

 

“Do what?” Amber replied back confusingly.

 

“.” Soojung firmly said.

 

Amber pulled back causing her girlfriend to fall forward.

 

“S…se…?” Amber stuttered. Her face flushed bright red at the word her girlfriend mentioned.

 

“Yes !” Soojung confirmed loudly – a little annoyed too.

 

“S…soojung…but…” The stuttering got worse and Amber couldn’t even finish her sentence.

 

“For God’s sake Amber. Yes I want ! You hear me?” Soojung was getting tired and she no longer hides her feelings anymore – she wanted .

 

The two have been dating since debut though they broke-up for a short time but they got back together and since they got back together the two have been cherishing their relationship. Things have only gotten better since the two made up. They are comfortable with hugging, cuddling and kissing but they never went further than that. They never overly touched each other as well and Soojung hates it whenever she wants them to do more Amber would back away shyly.

 

But this time she won’t let her lover to back away anymore.

 

Amber was speechless and her jaw dropped. She didn’t expect to see Soojung being explosive with her desire and it certainly shocked her. She never thought her girlfriend had this much ual needs until now. Amber never thought of having with her girlfriend, not that she didn’t love her enough it was just never crossed her mind and she think they are still no ready for it. But it looks like it’s only Amber had this thought.

 

“But…” Amber spoke but was immediately cut off by her girlfriend who is straddling her.

 

“Stop!” Soojung shouted. She grabbed Amber’s hands and placed both her palms on her chest. “Don’t you want to touch me at all?” She questioned – she didn’t care anymore that she’s being this bold.

 

Amber’s two hands cupped Soojung’s s perfect. It felt nice and soft. Amber froze for a moment and just let her palms stay there until she knocks herself back to reality. She quickly moved her hands away.

 

“Soojung…” Amber tried to speak again but once again she was cut off. This time Soojung had her lips against Amber’s shutting the older girl’s mouth. Soojung aggressively kisses her girlfriend, she was putting a lot of effort in hoping to arouse her girlfriend. And maybe her effort worked as Amber slowly began to return the kiss with full passion. Soojung was satisfied when she feel the hands of her girlfriend back on her s. She felt the light squeezes and the slender fingers dancing around her skin. Her body slowly heats up and her heart pounded. It was driving Soojung crazy.

 

Amber didn’t know what happened to her. She never felt like this before, she never felt this ual desire inside her and it was all thanks to her girlfriend. Her mind was blank and all she wanted to do is to feel more of her girlfriend. Her hands slide under the singlet, all the way up before she takes it off and throw it aside. That was when she realise Soojung wasn’t wearing a bra. Her eyes went glued on the chest, cheeks flushed red and admire the beautiful curves.

 

Amber just froze on the spot until she felt the lips and kissing her lips.

 

“You don’t know how long I’ve waited for this moment.” Soojung whispered and continued kissing her lover’s lips.

 

The whispering voice struck Amber’s inner hormones and it stunned her.

 

Soojung travelled her lips down and nibbled on Amber’s jaw. Her hands slowly reach down her black tank top and pulling it up. She manages to get rid of everything and toss it aside. Soojung leaned backward taking a moment to admire her girlfriend’s body. It was the first time she saw her shirtless although she had imagined it many times in her dream. She ran her fingers across the middle, as she slowly leans forward.

 

“You’re mine tonight.”

 

------

A/N: Soojung who initates in the relationship is y.