Alluring

Love Collection

I was stunned when I first saw her hair. She stood right in front of me and her eyes were avoiding my eye contact like she was scared to see my reaction. She fidgets her fingers while standing there and I thought it was very cute.

 

“So?” She finally spoke that woken me up from the shocking view. I immediately bounced up from the couch and threw the magazine that I was flipping through on the coffee table. My mouth was opened but I wasn’t able to spit a word out. It was just too shocking that I didn’t know how to react on it.

 

“Does it look horrible?” She spoke again, a little worried at the result of it and her face says it all.

 

“No! Of course not! Nothing can look horrible on you.” I quickly said hoping she wipe that worried look away. Although it was shocking but definitely doesn’t look horrible. Instead it looks so y in a devilish way.

 

She finally raised her head up so that our eyes can finally meet and I gave her an assuring smile. She shyly tucked the strains of bright red hair behind her ear and returned a confident smile.

 

“Are you sure this doesn’t look horrible?” She asked again still unsure what other might think. I stepped forward in front of her and held both of her hands.

 

“You look amazing.” I slowly said to her with my sincere eyes piercing at her. 

 

“So amazing that I want to make love to you right now.” I whispered that beside her ear softly in English. When I pulled away I can see her blushing, her cheeks flushed red just like her hair colour.

 

“So what do you think of my hair cut?” I step away and let go of her hands. I took off my cap and showed her my new haircut. She crossed her arms and tilted her head slightly like she’s thinking hard. I was fidgeting my short hair hoping that it’s not too short for her liking.

 

“You look handsome.” She said giving me a big smile and thumb up sign.

 

My heart suddenly felt light and my lips instantly curved upwards.

 

“Let’s go.” I said and put my cap back on. I then helped her putting on her black beanie and hoodie up so it covers her bright red hair. We left the salon shortly after receiving our manager’s call that he’s outside to drive us back.

 

 

 

It was early in the morning and the sun hasn’t set yet. I stood outside on the road waiting for the familiar van to stop by. When it stopped right in front of me the door slide opened and I hoped in the van. There I saw my stunning princess hiding her bright red hair again under the beanie and hoodie. The other member was there too but mostly asleep. I took the back seat and my eyes just couldn’t stop staring at the girl in front – even her back is perfect.

 

We arrived at the studio place and inside already staffs working on the setting. We politely greeted them and quickly had a run down of today’s photoshooting. I was listening to it clearly that my mind wasn’t thinking of her anymore.

 

This was the very first photoshooting for our comeback. It was very exciting since we know our fans have been waiting for a long time. We actually knew about our comeback concept long ago and it was hard to keep it a secret. But the release date will be very near.

 

I changed into the clothes I was given – the type of clothes was very f(x) styled and I really like it. Since I was the first to changed into my clothes the stylist styled my hair first and probably is the easiest one to style. I was sitting there in front of the mirror letting the stylist fiddle with my short black hair. Then from the mirror reflection I saw her changed into her short greenish dress and her bright red hair flaring out – she looked so gorgeous.  My eyes just stay glued onto her. Her figure slowly draws closer and she sat on the empty seat beside me ready to do her makeup and hair.

 

“Amber look to the front.” I heard my stylist said and I unwillingly turn my head to face the mirror again. Before turned I think I saw a smirk pasted on her face. She must be laughing at my stupid expression. I stood focus and managed to take my eyes away from the y goddess.

 

But I think I really lost it when I saw her in that school uniform. Her short skirts and white-collar shirt but most importantly was her flaming red hair. The entire look was so alluring that I no longer can concentrate anymore. My eyes rolled up and down capturing everything in my eyes. It wasn’t like she was showing a lot of skin but she looked so attractive - and delicious too. I unconsciously my lips and I think she caught that. We all wore our uniform and I was the only one with the tie, shorts and sneakers. I was different but I like it.

 

We were waiting for Luna and Victoria to get their hair fix so we couldn’t start out photoshoot. I was sitting on the couch that will be used in our photoshoot. I was sitting there trying to get away from that alluring princess but my eyes couldn’t take away from her. I sat afar and bit my fingernail, as I kept staring at her. She then turned around and our eyes meet. But I quickly look away and break our eye contact. Soon I felt someone’s presence and the spot next to me was taken. I’ve gotten nervous all of a sudden that I had to change my sitting position, my palm went sweaty and I wiped my sweaty palm on my shorts as I lean back on the couch. But I regretted it the moment I changed position when I feel her coming closer.

 

“Amber you’re tie is crooked.” She said and before I can react to it her hands came to my tie and fixed it. Her face was so near and I quickly gripped onto my shorts feeling my heart racing.

 

“Handsome.” She smiled and fixed my collar before pulling away. The moment she pulled away I felt like I can breathe again. Although it’s not the first time we’ve been this close but someone with her new hairstyle it felt different like I’m experiencing some new excitements.

 

The look in her eyes tells me that she enjoyed teasing me and making me sweat.

 

The moment the photographer shouted to get ready my heart felt relief because the photoshoot will distract me from the alluring princess. But I guess I was wrong because she was sitting next to me at the photoshoot and it sure didn’t help when her knee kept bumping onto mines. From time to time I also felt a hand touching my back, I don’t know if she did that on purpose or accident but I felt goosebumps from her soft touches. I look to the rest of the members and I caught Victoria giving me a piercing look like she caught what had happened between us. That made me sweats more.

 

The photoshoot went to a break as I constantly felt those tingling soft touches. I turn over to her shooting her a why-did-you-do-that look and all I see was her brushing her flaming red hair with her fingers with a I-don’t-care expression. When I didn’t receive an answer from her, I took a deep breath before I walked away for some fresh air to the balcony.

 

The sun was already out and I can feel the warmth. I raised my hand up to block the sun shining into my eyes. Then all of a sudden I felt a pair of arms hugging my waist from behind. I sweated and quickly turn around knowing the familiar touch. There I saw her smiling cheekily, her red hair and red eyebrows are so alluring that made me swallowed hard.

 

“You gotta stop doing this to me.” I sighed in defeat.

 

She didn’t say a word and just bit her bottom lip ily. Her hands moved up and wrap it around my neck instead. She stayed silent but her eyes are focused on my face. Her hands slowly brush against my neck that gives me the shivers. My hands gripped onto my shorts again as I try really hard to keep my hands to myself.

 

She was just standing there staring at me with a smirk on her face. I know she is doing this on purpose just to tease me. But she doesn’t know the consequences of her doings.

 

Her touch upgraded moving down from the back of my neck to my back using her fingernails scrapping my back. Instantly the hairs of my back stood up at the touch and her face went closer, her lips were somehow like telling me to kiss her. It was that alluring. I was debating hard whether to do what I want or keep my cool and do nothing. I avert my eyes to the entrance of the balcony hoping to see what’s everyone is doing inside. They all seem pretty busy with another that they probably didn’t even notice us went missing. I look at her and she still has that smirk on her face.

 

I closed my eyes and breathe out.

 

“You asked for it.” I whispered softly and crashed my lips onto her alluring red lips. I can immediately feel her response and her lips slightly curving upwards like she was waiting for it. I couldn’t care anymore and just dove in to her lips. My hands no longer gripping tight onto my shorts and were placing them on her waist. Her tongue was welcoming me inside and I chased her inside until I was caught by the dead end. My hands brushed down and slowly slipped underneath her short skirts. I was gently caressing her while tasting her lips. She said her gotten bigger and I think she was right after feeling them with my hands. I couldn’t stop kissing her and I kept her lips until I was pushed away by her hands.

 

She breathed heavily and her lips became red from my intense . My hands are already inside her pinching her .

 

“Let’s continue afterward.” She whispered seductively and pulled my hands out. She fixed her skirt before she left me craving for more of her touch.

 

----

A/N: I was planning to write a because I really want to write one but it didn't come out as a .

In the end I don't really know what I wrote.