Gossip Girls

Love Collection

 

The loud fans cheering can be heard outside; they were rehearsing the fanchant for their idols and in the backstage three girls were sitting in a room that was supposed to be prepared for the performing idols.

 

Victoria, Luna and Sulli were sitting in the MC resting room while the other member Krystal went to the toilet. Amber was busy rehearing her script with her MC partner, Eunjung that she wasn’t able to sit with them.

 

The three girls were left in the resting room alone since everyone is busy doing their own things - they were just waiting for the show to be on. Their manager told them to sit in the backstage because they might stir up troubles sitting with the audiences and Amber preferred them not watching in front of her. They sat on the couch in front of the TV where it’s going to show the live of the recordings. All they see on the screen was an empty stage with staffs standing around to fix the set.

 

They were really bored and Sulli already pulled her bored face.

 

“Do you think they already did it?” Luna suddenly broke the silence earning the attention of the other two bored faced members.

 

Victoria stopped playing with her phone and face Luna with a questioning look. “Did what? And who are you talking about?” Her face was so lost that it was so adorable. If it’s been seen by the fans or any guys they’ll go crazy for sure.

 

“Well… you know Kryber and if they had did it already.” Luna explained and emphasizing the ‘it’ word. Victoria opened knowing what the shorter girl meant but Sulli just kept her bored face. She looked at the leader with a confused face not understanding what her unnies is talking about. Then Victoria leans in and whispers some words to the young girl.

 

“Oh ‘it’.” Sulli repeated that word. It wasn’t that she didn’t understand it at first but she was just spacing out that she didn’t listen to what Luna had said.  

 

“But do you think they are even together?” The leader questioned. This question has been stuck in her from the very first day since f(x) debuted and up until now she still couldn’t find an answer to it.

 

Sometimes the two would be so close to each other that you’ll see them together all the time. Even if they are busy with their own things they would still call each other and talk for hours. But then again, that’s what friends do too. None of the members have seen them doing anything beyond that good friend’s zone like kissing for example. Holding hands and hugging are not included because all the members do that with each other. It’s a way to show their friendship.

 

“Oh I’m 100% sure they are together or have something that we don’t share with them.” Luna said without a doubt. The girl roomed with Amber before and her ears have witnesses the countless phone conversations at night with the princess. Her eye reads in between the lines of their suspicious eye contacts and little touchy movements. She is 100% sure that they are definitely on a different level comparing to the other members.

 

“Why is Soojung taking so long in the bathroom?” Sulli suddenly asked taking it off the topic they were discussing.

 

It was rare that the four of them has nothing to do at this time slot and the youngest member decide to drag all the members to watch Amber MC on Show Champion.

 

“It’s fun to see her stuttering.”

 

That was what Krystal used as her excuse to see her secret love one. But of course that wasn’t the real reason, the members knew, Soojung just want to see that llama. Or maybe watch that llama so she won’t go overboard with her flirting with Eunjung.

 

“Oh she’s probably hugging her llama in front of the toilet.” The leader joked remembering the fan account she read on Weibo about the two members. It was a shame that she didn’t get the chance to witness that.

 

Luna and Sulli laughed at their leader’s joke knowing exactly what she was referring to.

 

“So back to the topic, do you think they did it already?” Luna asked again and they went back to the beginning of the conversation.

 

“But we don’t even know if they are together.” This time it was Sulli who said this.

 

“I told you I’m 100% sure they are and we’ve already talked about that question.” Luna rolled her eyes, if this goes on their conversation will get nowhere.

 

“Really?” Sulli poked her tongue out and laugh. Luna can instantly tell that Sulli wasn’t paying to their conversation and was spacing out again.

 

“But they don’t seem like the I-want--type. They are both too shy to do it and Amber is really afraid of showing her skin.” Victoria added her comment and Luna was in tears. She was glad that the leader was listening to her the entire time unlike someone.

 

“Oh I don’t agree with the ‘they don’t seem like the I-want--type’. Don’t you see how they look at each other? It totally says ‘Let’s have right now’.” Luna rebutted and added her opinions in.

 

“But hyung says she likes humble guys.” Sulli joins back in the conversation after catching up on what she missed.

 

“Yeah and Soojung says she prefer hugs over kisses.” Luna added, which made the leader look at her weirdly.

 

“But Soojung does prefer hugs over kisses that is why she hugged her llama outside the toilet.” Victoria said proofing what Luna said was invalid.

 

“Alright but preferring hugs over kisses doesn’t mean she doesn’t like to be kissed.” Luna continues trying to prove that her point is valid.

 

“Have you ever seen them kissed before?” Sulli suddenly questioned and the room went silent.

 

They all look at one another with a blank face and it was true that they have NEVER seen them kissed before – not even a friendly peck. Soojung have kissed all her members on the cheek before except for the llama.

 

“See? I told you they aren’t even together.” Sulli showed her victory smile as she wins over her unnie in this battle of proving-each-other-wrong.

 

Not wanting to lose Luna quickly pulls anything on top of her head to prove she was right. “Didn’t you see all the Kryber moments that were caught on camera? Even those secret dates that none of us was invited.” Luna folded her arms showing a winning pose.

 

The battle was getting heat up as both of them not wanting to lose and the leader just stayed quiet, quietly enjoying the sight.

 

“So? Does that mean Changtoria is real too?” Sulli said back and Victoria’s enjoyment immediate disappeared. She couldn’t understand why she was dragged into the topic.

 

Then all of a sudden Sulli and Luna avert their eyes to the leader, both wearing a curious look.

 

“So is Changtoria real?” Luna asked with full of curiosity. She have now completely lost interest discussing whether Kryber did it or not.

 

Victoria sweated, she didn’t like how the conversation went and she knows she better run before anything worse will happen to her.

 

“I’m going to check on Soojung.” Victoria jolt up and quickly excuse herself out of the resting room.

 

“Wait unnie! You haven’t answered my question.” Luna shouted and the two young ones went chasing after their leader.

 

Right when Victoria walked out of the resting room door there she met the eyes of Amber and Krystal, the two that they were gossiping about. Looking at their faces it seems they heard everything of what they talked about. It was awkward but Victoria got to run and hide away from Sulli and Luna.

 

“Unnie is Chang…” Amber didn’t even get to finish her sentence and the leader cut her off straight away.

 

“Ah… I need to pee.” The leader said and quickly runs off to the opposite direction of the bathroom. Soon they meet the other two who gossiped about them at the door. Luna and Sulli both pulled an awkward smile.

 

“Ah let’s get a drink at the vending machine.” Luna said loudly and linked her arm with the tall giant baby. The tall and the short walked together and looking from behind it was an amusing sight for the two.

 

Amber and Krystal laughed and walk back in the resting room closing the door.

 

“Why do they look so weird?” Amber who was clueless questioned. The truth was Amber only arrived at the door when the three of them were talking about Changtoria.

 

“I don’t know.” Krystal shrugged her shoulders but her smile totally tells that she knows everything and why they are acting so weird. Krystal sat on the couch that is in front of the TV. Amber followed sitting beside Krystal, the couch was big but Amber decide to sit close to her princess.

 

“Tell me.” Amber tried to put some aegyo in it hoping Krystal will tell her what’s happening with her members. A smile spread wide across the young girl’s face, she loves it whenever Amber does aegyo because she looks really cute.

 

Krystal quickly turns to face Amber and in a split second she plants a soft peck on Amber’s lips.

 

“Come over to my place and I’ll tell you tonight.” She whispered sounding a little seductive at the girl with a dumbfounded face.

 

Amber then pulled out a smile nodding her head.

 

-------

A/N: Imagine f(x) discuss about Kryber like this.