First Kiss

Love Collection

 

It was the day that the girls are filming Beatles Code along with Wonder Girls. The girls are all so excited about it ever since they heard it from their manager since the two groups never been on a show together. The two groups has gotten close with each other ever since the two groups’ promotion collides and their trip to Hong Kong. But there was a particular member who is awfully close with Wonder Girls, that is no one other than the ever so social girl Amber Liu.

 

Both of the groups were at the studio waiting for the show to start recording. Each of the member was only standing close with their own group members but somehow along with the Wonder Girls one of the f(x) member Amber Liu was there chatting happily with the unnies.

 

From a distance Krystal eyed the short hair girl, she saw the wide smile on her face and how she laughed. She bit her thumb without leaving her eyes off the boyish girl.

 

Not long later the filming starts. The girls got ready and with a last mic check up all the girls went in the studio set. Krystal was about to sit down next to Luna but before she did she felt a hand tugging her. She averts her eyes to the linked hands and saw the face of the girl that made her smile and frown. Amber tugged Krystal’s hand telling her to sit next to her. Krystal just follows since she remembers the last time they were on Beatles Code Amber was so lost. Even though Amber had improved a lot in her Koreans but without her human translator sitting by her side it just didn’t feel secure.

 

The show starts and the MCs did most of the talking. They all had a laugh at the ridiculous findings then all of a sudden Shindong asked Victoria about her first love and first kiss. Victoria shyly revealed her first kiss which was not a surprise to the f(x) members as they all have heard of their leader’s first love story. But when the MCs asked Amber’s first love and first kiss everyone turns their attention to the short hair girl. Amber sweated but she stayed calm on the surface. Without hesitating she generously reveal the age when she had her first love and first kiss. Everyone had a shocking expression when Amber revealed she was 15 year old when she had her first kiss. Obviously the f(x) members has never touch the love topic whenever they are around the boyish girl.

 

Krystal felt her heart sank hearing the shocking news, her smile was gone and she only stared at the short hair girl.

 

“Wait…15? That was the year she came to Korea.” Krystal mentally said. Now her mind is just thinking whether it’s before she came to Korea or after she came to Korea because if it were after then Krystal would definitely have a clue of who it is.

 

“It better not be that Tiffany girl.” Again Krystal mentally said to herself.

 

With Amber’s first kiss occupied in her mind the recording of the show ended so quickly.

 

“Hey Krys we’re going.” Amber said to the still zone out girl.

 

She reaches her arms out and grab onto Krystal’s hand pulling the young girl up from the chair.

 

The girls got back to their dorm except for Luna and Sulli who is still filming her new drama. Victoria went to her own room and so did Amber. Krystal was still bothered by Amber’s first kiss and so she followed Amber in the room waiting for the best time to fill in her curiosity.

 

“Hey what has been bothering you?” Amber spoke right away when they step into her room. She back hugged the younger girl resting her chin on her shoulder. Krystal weren’t surprise at the sudden intimacy because this was what they always do whenever they are alone together.

 

At times like this Krystal didn’t know how to put their relationship in words. Ever since trainee days they have develop such an intimacy relationship. They are friends but not to the extent as best friends. They are definitely not lovers because they never did anything that a couple does other than hugs. But sometimes they would purposely flirt with each other and they both know they enjoy it as much as they enjoy performing on stage with fans screaming their names. Thinking back it was unbelievable how they both can continue such relationship for over 3 years. But maybe they both know either one confess it’ll ruin what they have achieved right now.

 

Amber tightens her arms and rocks Krystal left and right shaking the girl out from her thoughts. She buried her face in the crook of Krystal’s neck inhaling the beautiful scent of her skin.

 

“Maybe I’m just a little tired.” Krystal finally replied.

 

Krystal break free from Amber’s back hug, their hands still connected and Krystal drag the older girl to the bed. They both hop on the bed and Krystal made herself comfortable by leaning half of her body onto Amber. Amber instantly wraps her arm around Krystal’s shoulder making herself comfortable.

 

“How come you never told me about your first love and kiss?” Krystal finally asked what’s been bothering her.

 

“You guys never asked.” Amber simply replies back and chuckled.

 

“Do I know that person?” Now Amber understands what’s been bothering in the mind of the young girl.

 

“You don’t know that person. It happened before I came to Korea.”

 

Hearing that it happened in America Krystal couldn’t help but to feel a little happy. It didn’t bother her that much since it happened before she met her.

 

“Let me just rest like this for awhile.” Krystal mumbled and closes her eyes now that her heart felt a lot lighter.

 

Amber just chuckled and let the girl lean her head on her shoulder. She stared at the sleeping girl and just couldn’t help to think of her first kiss.

 

Her first kiss took place in the exact position where Krystal was sleeping in Amber’s arms. Without letting the young girl know Amber gently press her lips onto the sleeping girl.

-----

A/N: How I wish this was the truth